Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent shots Masterside, especially this one. It's as if he's walking the carbonite block down the Bespin corridor.

frbobafett35.jpg

ehh selling off my gentle giant commanders to finance the Fett and or Vader to go with my Grievous. Any recomandations over one or the other?

ehh selling off my gentle giant commanders to finance the Fett and or Vader to go with my Grievous. Any recomandations over one or the other?

I recently had a showing for my home because it is for sale. The person asked a few questions about the home & his last question was if my Darth Vader Bust would come with the house... I told him if he buys the home he is all yours! I guess my point is between the 2, Vader has much more of a presence & is way more iconic. I'd say Vader is the better of the two... but he also the most expensive:(
Needless to say, I never did get a bid on the house from him... Guess I get to keep my Vader!

Needless to say, I never did get a bid on the house from him... Guess I get to keep my Vader!

:lol Theres no way I'd part with a Vader 1:1 as a throw in for a house. Sucks that no bid was put in...but on the bright side...you get to keep Vader!! :rock

About ready to order this bust....anyone care to try talk me off the ledge?? Or push me over the edge??

Still debating if I want to get this or put the money towards building a more accurate Fett bust...

Back