Boba Fett Holiday Special 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was the first one i remember seeing................but there have been several i've seen on the board that don't have a dedicated thread, they just posted in someone elses thread. but i made one a while back............
hf10.jpg

the rest of it is here
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?114755-Animated-Debut-Holiday-Fett-Completed-WHOOHOO!!

OMG ! i love this one ! amazing the electric weapon. Now i'm working in a new one (because i'm selling the other one) for myself; Maybe I'll add some diferent details on this new version.

Great to see these other versions. I never came across pics of any of these. I love the colors!! One day if I get a spare Fett, maybe I'll muster up the courage and give it a shot.

as i showed in my 3.75 " custom(trust me guys it was for illustration purposes only ,i wasn't hijacking :( ) theres are other Holiday special customs out there but they are VERY few and far between and i was VERY surprised to be asked to do one, but both of these 1/6 customs are superb .

Back