Blu-Ray wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you want to see on Blu-Ray that hasnt been done yet?

On the top of my list is the Rocky saga,Rocky IV training montage in HD:monkey5

The usual:

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (supposedly coming, Fellowship in 2009)
Star Wars (Original Trilogy)

also:

Jaws
The Crow
The Green Mile
Scarface

Many others. But, it's too early for me to keep thinking, lol.

:lol

I'd like a movie chronicling all the BR threads that have been started on this board. I don't know if it could be covered in one film, though.

1. Star Wars Complete Definitive Six Film Set, with all variations, deleted scenes, commentary, and documentaries!

2. Aliens Quadrilogy, with all variations of director's cuts and originals!

3. Lord of the Rings - although I would likely pass for quite awhile as I just watched these films over the holiday, on dvd played on my bluray player and they were astoundingly gorgeous as is.

:D

1. Star Wars Complete Definitive Six Film Set, with all variations, deleted scenes, commentary, and documentaries!

2. Aliens Quadrilogy, with all variations of director's cuts and originals!

3. Lord of the Rings - although I would likely pass for quite awhile as I just watched these films over the holiday, on dvd played on my bluray player and they were astoundingly gorgeous as is.

:D
What he said...

...I'd also like to see:

Indiana Jones 1-3

Back to the Future Trilogy

NIIIIICE one Roy,did yours have the little magazine like any DVD has?Thats one thing i miss on the blu-rays,every time I open the Ray cover I get dissappointed,so empty and depressing:lol

Back