Statue BloodBorne Hunter Statue by Gecco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After Heather I really don't want to bother with this company again. The difference between the prototype and the finished product were night and day. Plus, this pose couldn't be more boring and the character is just the stock protagonist so even if you're a fan of the game I don't see the appeal of this piece.

And that price is hilariously ridiculous. You'll be able to get a Prime 1 piece for maybe around twice the price and that will be such a huge jump in quality and scale that it will make this look irrelevant.

I received my statue a couple of days ago from AmiAmi. Overall, it is a great looking statue. However, I can't help but feel that the price is simply too high. It is the same price as my Gamingheads Dragonborn statute which is fully polystone, has LEDs, and actual fur. I would have been happier with $300 if it was an articulated 1/6 scale figure instead of a statue. Oh well, I really wanted/needed a hunter in my collection and it fits in well.
0EE9F98E-A535-425D-B2DF-46C3CC6577FF_zpsaodlzwiq.jpg

Yeah I really contemplated getting this but the price is just too high. Looks good but it still looks over priced. The least they could do is give you more weapon options.

Back