Blitzway + Prime 1 Studio: Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may soon be time to allow the wishful thinking to die and allow this thread to exist solely in the statues section. I do not think these will be 1/4 figures...Prime One does not do figures at all and Blitzway has so far only done figures in 1/6 scale. Could always change but probably not today. Statue fans rejoice...figures fans...you will have to settle for Three Zero's rough looking line. An upgrade to Blitzway with K.A. Kim sculpts and paints was a little too good to be true.

It may soon be time to allow the wishful thinking to die and allow this thread to exist solely in the statues section. I do not think these will be 1/4 figures...Prime One does not do figures at all and Blitzway has so far only done figures in 1/6 scale. Could always change but probably not today. Statue fans rejoice...figures fans...you will have to settle for Three Zero's rough looking line. An upgrade to Blitzway with K.A. Kim sculpts and paints was a little too good to be true.

People were thinking these would be 1/4 posable figures? Yeah no chance.

I didn't even notice this was under the figures section, either. Yeah, these are going to be statues.

I have a hunch these are going to be statues and not AF. Oh well, at least I'll be saving some $$$.

Is there a chance these statues will debut at Comic Con next month?

Yeah, the head sculpt is clearly 1/4th scale.

Seems a little late to the party. Final episode two days away. Season 8 not landing so well and all.

Not sure if Game of Thrones has an expiration date. Just because the show has ended doesn't necessarily mean that the line should end or even slow down. And with the prequel series coming, the future of the franchise is still up in the air.

The promise of new episodes doesn't necessary drive the demand of certain items. In fact, nostalgia for things gone often is a factor in these collectible lines.

Speaking of being late for the party...

Asmus- The Lord of the Rings

Star Ace - Harry Potter and Hunger Games

QMX - Star Trek

Blitzway - Everything they make.

Only time will tell if Game of Thrones will be counted among those that thrive after concluding it's run. And even though I personally liked much of Season 8, it didn't do the show any favors.

Posted by K.A. Kim last week:
K.A.Kim said:
I'm going to San Diego next week. 🚀🚀🚀
Working hard for SDCC final preparation. 😃😃😃
See you next week🖤🖤🖤

avgJ3yt.jpg

Posted an hour ago:

J0td7v6.jpg

Hopefully that means we'll see Daenerys this weekend. :)

I doubt it. It's a collab with Prime 1. Could be a while yet. I think we'll see her MIB figures and some unannounced stuff.

Last edited:
Posted by K.A. Kim last week:

avgJ3yt.jpg

Posted an hour ago:

J0td7v6.jpg

Hopefully that means we'll see Daenerys this weekend. :)

On her IG story she posted that she's taking 12 bags of luggage! She must have worked on a ton of stuff.

Back