Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****!!!! What an awesome looking piece... If the final comes out looking that good it just may be the greatest pop culture statue ever, as far as realism goes.. Just Wow!!!

This thing looks so real that the photo below looks like the real Bruce Lee is being grabbed by a Giant!

I don't have any Bruce Lee items but have thought about getting one... It would be this piece if the shipping and taxes would not put this out of reach for me.

Congrats to those who are getting it.. Can't wait to see the in hand photos!
This would be my first BL collectible as well.
When I first learned Arnie would be working on a BL project that would be larger than 1/6, I knew I had to get one.

When I first learned Arnie would be working on a BL project that would be larger than 1/6, I knew I had to get one.

Same here. I hoped it would be the Enterbay Black Label 1 back when they announced that one, since I'm not an action figure guy and that was going to be a statue of sorts, but it turned out meh.

As soon as I saw this yesterday, though, I immediately began to mentally cancel a lot of my hardcover comics preorders, ruled out the Red Sonja PF, which I wasn't too sure about —never a good sign—, and began to fantasize about what other characters I'd like to receive this 'hybrid statue' treatment.

It was love at first sight. It's been a long, long time since I last felt this tickling.

I'd say he's very, very close from this angle.

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_28_zpsd99ab896.jpg

:goodpost:

Oh I agree, I am just nit picking and trying to be objective with no bias since I own a few of Arnies hand made figures. I love this sculpt way more than EBs one, I think it is the best Bruce Lee sculpt ever as a balance of likeness and realism. I still have yet to see anyone be able to sculpt Bruce as good as Arnie. I just thought on certain angles Scuderia's one was nearly perfect, where as Arnie's one captures Bruce on all angles but not nearly perfect. However, that is just my opinion.

In other pics I do see that 'Laurence Fishburne syndrome' that someone mentioned going on with his right eye, though. Like, here. :\ That's the only flaw I can find.

I would say that is the only Major flaw.

Yeah, but what's the point of having an unknown guy dressed up as the character. I find that Cinemaquette Bruce embarrassing. I'd rather have a much smaller piece with a reasonable likeness than a big, space-hogging, ridiculously expensive representation of a character that I can only identify because of the clothes, however lifelike it may be.

Once again I totally agree and I was just making a statement, that the reason they cost so much is because they are made out of high quality materials like silicon. However, there is no way I would by CMs statues despite their high quality because the likeness is so dam horrible. You are so right their Bruce Lee is embarrassing as it looks like Jackie Chan! :cuckoo:

:hi5:

I would say that is the only Major flaw.

Oh, I'm by no means a Bruce expert, so I'm sure there must be other things that look a bit off. As a layman, though, that's the only thing I can pick up. ^_^

Once again I totally agree and I was just making a statement, that the reason they cost so much is because they are made out of high quality materials like silicon. However, there is no way I would by CMs statues despite their high quality because the likeness is so dam horrible. You are so right their Bruce Lee is embarrassing as it looks like Jackie Chan!

Yes, I know what you meant. That wasn't meant as a reply to you, but as a general statement. :) And I completely agree about it looking more like Jackie Chan! :lol

Oh, I'm by no means a Bruce expert, so I'm sure there must be other things that look a bit off. As a layman, though, that's the only thing I can pick up. ^_^

Yeah possibly but it is only major one that bothers me.

Yes, I know what you meant. That wasn't meant as a reply to you, but as a general statement. :) And I completely agree about it looking more like Jackie Chan! :lol

Oh thanks for confirming that, I was worried you thought I was trying to convince everyone that CM was the best or something. As for the CM looking like Jackie Chan that was a lot of people's first reaction including me when I looked at the forums when the CM Bruce Lee came out. :wink1:

Do you know they had a special GOD version of that? Not that helped as it was too light yellow suit and still had Jackie Chan's head :lol

Last edited:
and mine Centurion i think it looks great love the game of death track suit ect.

anybody know when this is up for pre order

Huge Bruce Lee fan and I have nothing in my collection of him yet due to high priced figures and this is another that's way out of my league. :gah: Damn you! Looks really fantastic though... :monkey2

I've been through the pics again & again. After my initial :panic: moment, I think I might be back to liking the 1/4 WotD sculpt better. But this statue does so many things right to me. It's seamless (duh), has a nice sculpt, "real" clothing, a really cool pose, multiple display options, nice display base, accessories, size, & he's in his iconic yellow tracksuit. Impressive.

I really want it but, I might see how this one turns out, before committing. & maybe see how EB responds. I don't want to commit so much money to this, & have an even better Bruce Lee collectible pop up, so soon after paying for this.

But if this has a super low ES, & I feel I might miss out if I don't commit then & there, I might simply buy it & figure things out later :lol

I've been through the pics again & again. After my initial :panic: moment, I think I might be back to liking the 1/4 WotD sculpt better. But this statue does so many things right to me. It's seamless (duh), has a nice sculpt, "real" clothing, a really cool pose, multiple display options, nice display base, accessories, size, & he's in his iconic yellow tracksuit. Impressive.

I really want it but, I might see how this one turns out, before committing. & maybe see how EB responds. I don't want to commit so much money to this, & have an even better Bruce Lee collectible pop up, so soon after paying for this.

But if this has a super low ES, & I feel I might miss out if I don't commit then & there, I might simply buy it & figure things out later :lol

Yeah. The problem with this Bruce stuff is that everyone makes him (I'm a Jackie Chan guy myself) so there's almost no point buying any of it when some other company will make a better Bruce. Not sure if this one will be topped, but I do agree on waiting. Considering the price, I am hesitant to pay for it just for it to have problems. I would like to see it in hand first.

Likeness is finicky. I think a lot of it boils down to the people looking at it rather than any real objective facts. For example I really don't see much Bruce Lee likeness at all with the Enter the Dragon Hot Toys figure, but plenty do. I see a perfect license here though, but many are saying they don't. It's a lot more subjective than people like to say.

Likeness is finicky. I think a lot of it boils down to the people looking at it rather than any real objective facts. For example I really don't see much Bruce Lee likeness at all with the Enter the Dragon Hot Toys figure, but plenty do. I see a perfect license here though, but many are saying they don't. It's a lot more subjective than people like to say.

It is subjective to a point but I have explained the reasons why the WOTD one is not as good by pointing out the faults like beady eyes, the wide flat face and also have pointed out the faults with this like the big masculine chin. Lawrence said he has gone over it several times and has come up as WOTD as the most accurate head sculpt. Ok for him to look over it several times he must know what makes it the most accurate head sculpt in his eyes.

I honestly don't understand how anyone could think the ETD Hot Toys looks like Bruce Lee. Well... I guess the non screaming one looks a bit like Bruce Lee.

Last edited:
I think the problem with the sculpt is the fact that bruce is in between expressions if you follow me.neither a stare or action type just kinda blank(like mid frame) I agree with the 1/6 WOTD sculpt being poor but not the 1/4 that is the best to date.i also agree about the HT ETD sculpts.opinions will differ no doubt.but as I wont be getting this due to the price (gutted) I will look forward to in hand pics later down the line.

:lecture That's one of the major pulls for me. No joint lines to interrupt the flow. But also, he's 1/3. The likeness is acceptable.

Back