Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I'd love to just post the pics up and reveal all, but I did promise not to give anything away. It was only after asking politely a few times that they let me say what I have. I figured peeps would at least like to know they had another project coming to the boil.

No, sorry I dont even know that yet myself, but I have a feeling the time between reveal and release will be much tighter this time around.

Just wanna share this with you all, I think this will be my permanent setup for a while for this figure :)

img4243m.jpg

img4246y.jpg

Nice,

Just finished watching the movie and found that Enterbay did actually get the colour of the belt on his pants right, it was black and not white as it is on this figure.

I would have to find that out after I just bought a Blitzway belt for my EB figure, ah well, never mind, I did also get the shoulder holster, an accessory the EB one doesn't have.

Good bit of trivia there.

It looks like EB gave him the supressed Cheetah, BW the M951 and nobody the 38.

It's possible that EB omitted the holster as they thought that we'd just tuck the Cheetah into his pants.

Back