Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2180138-1.jpg

P2180139.jpg

P2180143.jpg

Re positioning this badboy. I really want the EB double pack to make my very on Scarface shelf.

Man I F'n love this figure :yess:

Considering Pacino sold his likeness exclusively to Scarface, chances are it going to be nothing but another Scarface. Looks like they will take on EB with their war version!

Considering Pacino sold his likeness exclusively to Scarface, chances are it going to be nothing but another Scarface. Looks like they will take on EB with their war version!

I can assure you what I saw wasn't Scarface.

Well, it doesn't mean he gave his likeness to it originally, Arnold never signed over his likeness for T1 but HT and NECA got him to bless their stuff, so it could be NECA pursuing something, maybe starting with Scarface and doing a good job to have some fuel for pursuing something he hadn't authorized yet.

Other than Big Boy in Tracy, I can't think of another Pacino role where his likeness would have been secured for merchandising, he doesn't do those types of movies.

I can't imagine who they're doing. If it turns out to be Michael Corleone, that will be a huge deal. From what I recall, EA threw tons of cash at him for the Godfather game and he still refused, and EA has some deep deep pockets, there's no way Blitzway has anymore sway than EA.

If it is Michael though, they better do the damn desk, I've been looking into getting one made, but it's just so friggin expensive.

Pretty sure it was because he signed his likeness exlcusively to Scareface, and not because he wanted more money or something like that. He just couldn't, even if he wanted to.

If they do a Carlito Brigante to the level of this Scarface, I'm all over it. I really enjoy Scarface, but I like Carlito as a character better, of course he's more of a good guy and victim of being loyal to his friends, Tony Montana is just a straight up gangster.

Finally caved and picked up a BW Scarface (for under retail). looking forward to having it in hand and hope i did the right thing by going for this rather than EB

Back