Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven got back to me the other day. He actually forgot to send my parts out. I should be getting them this week. No biggy.

He got back to me recently, and said that they had received some replacement parts, but it wasn't enough to cover everything they had requested, so he's going to give me parts from his personal set.

If he actually does this he has my pre-order for the Ecto-1 for sure.

He got back to me recently, and said that they had received some replacement parts, but it wasn't enough to cover everything they had requested, so he's going to give me parts from his personal set.

If he actually does this he has my pre-order for the Ecto-1 for sure.

The guy is a saint. I'd like Ecto, but it would just sit in the box because I can't put it anywhere.

Incredible repaint by YH Ha on my Peter Venkman. [emoji91]
615b337dd2c8c161546cad001269e0b4.jpg
5b30d9060b013113e3200bc7d381a139.jpg
60d2fa92f1bc4a7ac310b62dc0681c7b.jpg
003dd4b5f3595f418feff2558e166f6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice repaint! The cheeks and underneath the eyes seem like they may be a bit too rosy to me, but that could just be the lighting.

I'm assuming that's YH HA's work? They wanted 150usd + Shipping fee +4% paypal fee for the Winston repaint when I asked. Waaaaay to pricey for my tastes. And by tastes I mean my wallet.

Looks the goods, though.

I custom made the accessories using sculpey and a combination of sourced parts (ex: lense for camera was from HT BTTF camera, same with Egon's headphones for his stethoscope). The white coats were dyed grey, ties made by me and the remainder of their outfits were generic pants/shoes etc.

They look fantastic. Great work.

Got my custom bases from Display Hero's. Really complete the figures, those Blitzway stands are barely adequate. Also put Egon into a more dynamic pose.

DSC07288.jpg
DSC07296.jpg

Ordered Egon from Popcultcha with their 13% off code. I can see that there a lot of defects floating around and not a lot of satisfaction regarding Blitzway's handling of said defects. What are some of the common issues?

Ordered Egon from Popcultcha with their 13% off code. I can see that there a lot of defects floating around and not a lot of satisfaction regarding Blitzway's handling of said defects. What are some of the common issues?

They are handling it....just in BW fashion which means months to get replacements....

I got mine and all is well.

There’s a post about the issues......

Most common are
Flimsy buckles on packs that break
Wrong parts (mostly hands)
Non working packs (mostly fixable by pulling up the battery clips)

I think I had the worst problems overall...

Broken clips
Broken trap
Wrong name on Ray’s suit.

They fixed them all but the clips and I fixed that with a bit of hot glue.

They are handling it....just in BW fashion which means months to get replacements....

I got mine and all is well.

There’s a post about the issues......

Most common are
Flimsy buckles on packs that break
Wrong parts (mostly hands)
Non working packs (mostly fixable by pulling up the battery clips)

I think I had the worst problems overall...

Broken clips
Broken trap
Wrong name on Ray’s suit.

They fixed them all but the clips and I fixed that with a bit of hot glue.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just noticed on my replacement pack they have reglued the wand and it's covered in white powder around the edges!

Shame on BW for the poor QC on this! it's not a major problem as I have spares now but still.
Also pre ordered The SS Egon Deluxe just as I'm curious to see it in hand venkman looks like trash though.

The parts for this willl be useful.

03b6ec02-fc99-470d-9256-894f72c96655.jpg
4851e82a-8d49-4d1a-9712-70a2b94d2a66.jpg
6a0cf2a4-73c8-471d-8a95-29b5b65c207d.jpg

Back