Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of the SS Egon headsculpt. Hard to say regarding the outfits and accessories without seeing them in hand.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just noticed on my replacement pack they have reglued the wand and it's covered in white powder around the edges!

Shame on BW for the poor QC on this! it's not a major problem as I have spares now but still.
Also pre ordered The SS Egon Deluxe just as I'm curious to see it in hand venkman looks like trash though.

The parts for this willl be useful.

View attachment 404857
View attachment 404858
View attachment 404859

I was.considering ordering one of the SS deluxe figures too, that way I could display it without the deluxe outfit so it would not be a duplicate display figure plus I want one of their packs, then I could sell the 5th BW pack I had purchased. But who knows if these will ever get released.

I have the Blitzway figures but something about that SS Egon seems more appealing to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was going to buy Egon as I really like the sculpt, do you think I should hold out for a bit until all these QC riddled figures find there way out of the market.

Honestly don't feel it. Looks almost like John Belushi. :dunno

Granted, it's not the strongest sculpt. Nevertheless Bill was way more pale in GB.

It’s not a perfect sculpt for sure, but the best out for my purposes anyway. For me it’s night and day better than the original paint app. Skin tone is much more realistic and paler than the original production application and the cheeks are no where near as rosey in hand either. I just got the head back a couple of days ago. Will be popping it back on the body this weekend for some more pics at some point.
2a63631c6a0a03f1f067c655681a2c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not a perfect sculpt for sure, but the best out for my purposes anyway. For me it’s night and day better than the original paint app. Skin tone is much more realistic and paler than the original production application and the cheeks are no where near as rosey in hand either. I just got the head back a couple of days ago. Will be popping it back on the body this weekend for some more pics at some point.
2a63631c6a0a03f1f067c655681a2c2d.jpg

Thats actually very nice, well done.

i love that repaint but something about DaveJames repaint makes me way jealous!

Attachments

• 20171221_201126 (498x800).jpg
    20171221_201126 (498x800).jpg
    243 KB · Views: 254
Head is officially back on the body. What a difference a repaint makes. YH Ha did the repaint, not myself. Lol. I used no artificial lighting this time around, just natural sunlight.
c0a7db5670d629243dc2cbb820e2a59b.jpg
3172d0438b94442ed285911d05cf0760.jpg
b951bec14ec05d051b55b3694b876e4a.jpg
6d6b335d63cb2eec33e2d3d9d8f6f5e2.jpg

That is a sweet repaint but 150.00 is almost as much as the figure.

But the going rate for a repaint especially someone as high quality and talented as yh ha.

My issue is I’ve yet to see any full repaint that actually makes a difference. Eyebrow and eye color tweaking is all you really need.

Perhaps accentuating the pock marks. I did all of the above. It helps but it's still a highly flawed sculpt.

Back