Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Not happy opened Winston and his piss pipe thing on his leg is coming off and Dee threaded and rays radio's antenna has broke off. Don't know if i dare open more :gah:

Rays hose had come a little lose for me too & I had to tuck it back in. That sucks about the antenna!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Not happy opened Winston and his piss pipe thing on his leg is coming off and Dee threaded and rays radio's antenna has broke off. Don't know if i dare open more :gah:

Sorry to hear the antenna man. It’s a fragile set there will be a ton of stuff constantly breaking. Already had to repair the straps on Egons packs.

But the re is nothing wrong with the hose on the legs. It plugs into the plug and then just loops and tucks in the bet. Therese nothing broken that’s just how they all are.

I came across this and I was wondering if it's right. The Delorean looks so undersized in comparison. What do you guys think?

23755138_1550276945059081_3835787450000940800_n.jpg

23722407_1550276935059082_8429383630360053828_n.jpg

23794944_1550276961725746_4266168453993368633_n.jpg

I came across this and I was wondering if it's right. The Delorean looks so undersized in comparison. What do you guys think?

It was posted a page or so back.

Seemed out of whack to me, so I looked it up myself, The Delorean is about 13 feet long, the Ecto is about 20 feet, so that's a substantial difference. Here's a mock up I came up with

Comparison.jpg

So, not much difference. The point remains, either the Delorean is tiny, or the Ecto is huge. . . though I think it's more a case of the Delorean being tiny, and the Ecto-1 is an ambulance so it's supposed to comfortably fit a person lying down, so that will add an extra six feet that isn't normally in a car.

It was posted a page or so back.

Seemed out of whack to me, so I looked it up myself, The Delorean is about 13 feet long, the Ecto is about 20 feet, so that's a substantial difference. Here's a mock up I came up with

View attachment 378932

So, not much difference. The point remains, either the Delorean is tiny, or the Ecto is huge. . . though I think it's more a case of the Delorean being tiny, and the Ecto-1 is an ambulance so it's supposed to comfortably fit a person lying down, so that will add an extra six feet that isn't normally in a car.

The length does not seems as off as the height...it almost looks like one would be too big to get into the Delorean or too small to get into Ecto 1 whereas most adults can get into a real ambulance or a real Delorean with minimal difficulty...

The length does not seems as off as the height...it almost looks like one would be too big to get into the Delorean or too small to get into Ecto 1 whereas most adults can get into a real ambulance or a real Delorean with minimal difficulty...

I think it's hard to wrap your brain around how small the the Delorean is. The car is about 3.75 feet tall. It's a tiny car.

Sorry to hear that. Makes me wonder about the Ecto and how likely it would be to arrive in one piece.

Is it me ....or do some of these Winstons look a lot less “red” and “shiny” than others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's hard to wrap your brain around how small the the Delorean is. The car is about 3.75 feet tall. It's a tiny car.

I hear you...but full disclosure I see one of the actual ones used in the movie at my place of business semi-regularly and it is small but not thaaaat small...in fairness though it may look that way compared to the Ecto 1 which I used to see regularly but have not in many years...

This is the only pic i've found with Ecto and Delorean movie props together in real life

It's not the best pic to compare but, i think the size of one of the 1/6 cars are off scale..

IMG_9556.jpg

2c0cc21f6143c89bdaef0d95ff454188.jpg

a31542c0378f260bb5a59cc210e4c886.jpg

c4dd76b4ed27cdb3d8e13bfd31e2ee71.jpg

Not great reference pics but they are fun.

Deloreans are tiny. Height of a Lamborghini but only a few feet longer than a VW bug.

2c0cc21f6143c89bdaef0d95ff454188.jpg

a31542c0378f260bb5a59cc210e4c886.jpg

c4dd76b4ed27cdb3d8e13bfd31e2ee71.jpg

Not great reference pics but they are fun.

Deloreans are tiny. Height of a Lamborghini but only a few feet longer than a VW bug.

Great pics....except for that turd of a remake mobile. Who let that crap in with those icons?!?

wow the figures look really tiny in this comparison, can anyone pose Egon with Marty, Bats or other figure?

65D1161C-EE45-4DA5-BEC1-83B4C9132BD2.jpeg

I agree, the paint app actually looks decent- one of the reasons I haven't yet regretted getting only the 3 pack

Had the same problem with Ray's radio antenna on opening. Luckily came off in one piece at the base, so was an easy glue job

The stands look like no fun at all wish blitzway would keep it simple with old stands. I doubt I'll even take them ever out of the box.

I quite like these. They are a little fiddly but I like the way you can adjust the position of the metal struts to be completely hidden behind the figures legs. Gives a good impression of freestanding.

Back