Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

This picture made me cave and order Ray. Now Im at 3 GBs with Slimer.

Good choice. I don't have my 4 pack yet (ordered with timewalker) but per the pictures posted, Ray looks to be the most accurate of the four.

Anyone know a place to order the 4 pack, besides ebay...or am I too late?

Everywhere I look is waitlisted or sold out.

Next few days Ima have to put in the order for 2 ectos.

No but i would seriously consider secretcompassonline.com
They have the 4 individuals separately at very reasonable costs. Then pick up slimer later as he's parted out. You can score the full 4 pack from evil bay but you'll pay a bit more..well a lot more.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I just placed my order for the Ecto-1 with Timewalker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Which country are you in, buddy? I am in the UK and have the Special Pack in-hand now, and considering selling it on. Postage costs will be ridiculous to anywhere outside of the UK for the whole thing though! However, I would be happy to sell the accessories pack separately if you needed to pick up a Slimer...

Popcultcha.com still has the three and four packs up for preorder. They're in Australia. Great company though, I've bought several figures from them over the years.

Sideshow will be selling Ecto-1, confirmed it in the chat just now.

Here are some size comparisons to give those of you who didn't see the Ecto-1 in person at SDCC some perspective on its size.

ecto1-1.jpg

ecto1-2.jpg

ecto1-3.jpg

Well, Timewalker is always going to have all of my collecting business from here on out! Steve is an amazing guy and has been fighting his butt off to keep us posted and up to date, and to get us our guys as fast and cheaply as he could, what an awesome company and what a great guy, I've never dealt with a better company or a cooler person. I had mentioned that I was a disabled veteran in a message to him, not thinking anything of it because we talk back and forth...Well he took time out of his crazy busy and hectic day to write me a thank you letter for my service. No joke! If anyone goes anywhere else to get their collectables they would be crazy, Steven is an awesome dude, and he loves this stuff as much as us, and also strives to help as much as he humanly can with his buyers. I'm very, very impressed with his company and the way they do business.

I'm really glad Steve from Timewalker and John from Flossie's are getting repeat business and good word of mouth from our 1/6 community. Great companies with awesome top notch customer service! :duff

WOW... What a nice thing to read about a supplier. To know he not only thinks of it as a business but as a passion makes you want to not more and more business with someone like that. I myself am starting to seek other places to order from and just gave Timewalker my first two orders. One of which is the Ecto-1, which as you all know is a large order. Does not sound as if i am going to be disappointed with them :)

Yes I'd second that about Steve. It's great to see that old fashioned customer service still exists in this date and age.

Here are some size comparisons to give those of you who didn't see the Ecto-1 in person at SDCC some perspective on its size.

ecto1-1.jpg

ecto1-2.jpg

ecto1-3.jpg

Great comparison shots ! Certainly didn't realise it is that big compared to the Delorian !!

Received my set on Monday from Superbad Action Figures. Overall pleased how they turned out.
c9efa2ed6f1124ac985014c76b631e1b.jpg
e8aad8119335f7fbedb0274657785f2e.jpg
93ac7c5910df8741222a04c9a91c6c91.jpg
0cb15ff4a8f810790d06045e85dbe3d5.jpg
acaf828622bdf176de40a33f7e2e7dc8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Batmobile almost looks like a Go-Kart next to the Ecto LMFAO

Back