Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

:gah: I only wanted figures from the new movie :monkey3

I wonder if they showed the figures while I negotiations for the licence but didn't get it. I'm leaning towards the 1/12 from mezco due to space and budget.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Would Columbia Pictures, or any company for that matter, grant the same license to two different toy companies at the same time? I assume the answer is yes since both mezco and BW both have plans to release 1:12 GB figures. I'm not too familiar with how all this works, but I hope that both companies get the license. Even though BW's stuff was likely going to be superior to SS, I was looking forward to seeing how SS's courtroom Egon and other variant figures were going to turn out. Oh well, as long as BW blows us out of the water with a definitive and complete set of the original four GB's and delivers on the 1/6 ecto1, I'll be happy.

It's gonna be very interesting to see what SS's booth will look like now at SDCC.

SSGB.jpg

:lol Quick! Where's the dumpster so I can go dumpster diving for those figures!!

It's gonna be very interesting to see what SS's booth will look like now at SDCC.

SS never had a booth at SDCC. I wouldn't have expected them at SDCC anyway.

SS never had a booth at SDCC. I wouldn't have expected them at SDCC anyway.

Haven't you been paying attention? Their booth's in the dumpster. Check out back next time :lol

Just kidding. I've never been to SDCC so I don't know who's there and who's not. Maybe these pics are the last we'll ever see of SS's GB line.

is this for real? i've never seen a company that gives up so easily...

100% real. Ignore everyone else.

I didn't badly Photoshop that picture at all (so, there's absolutely no need to look closely).

That's a really, really real picture from SDCC.

Really sucks that SS aren't licensed. Was really looking forward to healthy competition to push for the best possible product.

So real, it's from the future.
Spaceballs_2_023.png

:rotfl :rotfl

Could you fast forward, please? I'd really like to see how these BW GB figures turn out :lol.

Wow, they seemed legit to me. Surprising they would be going so all-in with something they don't even have licensed. It would seem more rational to just knock out one character at a time, rather than doing multiple prototypes at once, which seems more the hallmark of--"we've paid for the license, so now we're gonna milk it for all it's worth."

And even stranger they'd bother making figures from the new movie which would likely be poor sellers. Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a hard time imagining a world where the new designs would sell as much as the old :lol

Back