Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a question on the suit. The tube that plugs into the suit, does the other end suppose to be stick into anything?

Opened up Egon but have not yet reviewed or placed in final pose. I have however found a place for him in my cabinet. My GB will prettying much be displayed like this.....

IMG_2123.jpg

Great pics! Keep 'em coming.

Have a question on the suit. The tube that plugs into the suit, does the other end suppose to be stick into anything?

Nope. As mentioned, you just tuck the other end underneath the belt in the back and feed it through.

Nope, it's just rolled up and tucked on the belt.

Only Winston has his rolled up. :lecture

I seem to have avoided any paint blemishes or damage to the figures themselves. Only issue I have right now is Egon's pack. He was the first I opened so I didn't realise the screw was damaged. Got it off and the batteries in but it wont screw all the way in. The threads are messed up so I can't get it out either. Anyone know how to forcibly extract a damaged screw without destroying the pack? :horror

The other two work perfectly. Stands are horrible to put together but I was surprised to find the figures stand so well on their own, even with the packs, I don't really need them anyway.

Unless you're going for something scene specific for all four guys at once, every guy had the hose in a different position in pretty much every scene, and, a lot of the time, the position changes from shot to shot. Sometimes the guys have them hanging, sometimes they're wrapped around the web belt or the waist adjustment strap on the jumpsuit (or both). There's even a scene where Pete has his hose just loosely hanging on his belt, not connected to anything, including the connector on his pant leg. There was VERY little continuity taken in regards to the hoses. This continued in Ghostbusters II. There are even some scenes where not only do they not have hoses at all, but also don't even have hose connectors on their suits (both grey and khaki suits). So, basically, unless you're going for a specific shot, like SilverStar17 posted, you can pretty much do whatever you want with the hoses.

That's correct.

I actually just watched the film again yesterday, and during the Slimer bust, the founding three all had their hoses hanging :)lol). During the montage that followed, there were times where even Venkman had his coiled up near his belt (and was actually wearing the ECTO goggles for the record, same with Spengler). During the Gozer bust, Winston's stayed coiled up on his side while the other three had theirs hanging.

However, in other scenes where they just had their jumpsuits on, such as when Ray and Pete were waking back into the firehouse as Winston was interviewing, before his meeting with Peck, Pete actually had his hose draped on the right pant leg.

What actually seems to constantly change position on their belts from scene to scene even more so is the location of those keychain/carabiners on their belts. Winston though in any scene during the Gozer encounter doesn't have any of those keychains on his belt, nor a walkie talkie.

Merry Christmas Freaks! (In Australia--because I can't post a photo worth a crap!)

Attachments

• 20171225_101158.jpg
    20171225_101158.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
So anyone got replacement parts yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same for me..not yet. But it's only been 5 days since Bluegill emailed me wanting additional pics of the Bluesky box stickers, UPC barcodes, sexual preference (yes please), my phone #, blood type, ancestry DNA results, address and my favorite flavor of ice cream. It would've been nice for piece of mind to get a follow up email stating that everything looks good and you should be receiving your parts by mail within 6 weeks....or something to that extent. Pretty crazy the invoices weren't sufficient enough..like they really want pictures of those Blueballs stickers lol - seriously? I mean, my Ray didn't even come with one. Good thing it peeled off Venkman's shipper box easy so I could slap it on the other one for another pic.

Back