Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modded some cigs to fit in their mouths.

A1D6427D-6C60-45AD-A199-E88544F138B9.jpeg

Modded some cigs to fit in their mouths.

View attachment 383894

Awesome, love that display! They appear to be standing well without stands also. I hope to get away without using them myself.

Looking forward to opening my three pack tomorrow. :panic:
Have to wait a few more weeks to get Winston and complete the set unfortunately.

Merry Christmas All!

I had a goal earlier this year to finish the "major construction" portion of my 1/6 scale Ghostbusters HQ by Christmas.

I just took the last glue-up clamps off of the top layer early this morning - mission accomplished!

Still a lot more detail and paint work to do. Hope to have it 100% complete by the time ECTO-1 shows up.

IMG_0312.jpg

Merry Christmas All!

I had a goal earlier this year to finish the "major construction" portion of my 1/6 scale Ghostbusters HQ by Christmas.

I just took the last glue-up clamps off of the top layer early this morning - mission accomplished!

Still a lot more detail and paint work to do. Hope to have it 100% complete by the time ECTO-1 shows up.

View attachment 383948

Remarkable! How tall is it? Looks huge.

Merry Christmas All!

View attachment 383948

Holy jumping Jesus......

That is amazing....crazy and beautiful all at once!

Awesome job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well apparently Ray got married to Egon....or adopted?

e7f4c886e3e6b282052ed4a908a12af8.jpg

I have not had a second to open anything beyond a quick glance....

So far so cool.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas All!

View attachment 383948

Are you f---ing kidding me!!!!! Holy Hell! Where do you sleep?

:clap

Back