Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I'm a so -so Ghostbusters fan but these are the ultimate representations and I love the outfits and fabulous HS... so i will easily say yes to getting these!

Light up slimer is totally cool.

All four and Slimer are brilliant and will be mine, 100%.

BW has done a wonderful job and I have absolutely no complaints about the figure at all, well maybe just the fact that I will need to find space for them :lol

Ecto-1 is like all 1/6 vehicles a big no-no from me from the off.

I find it so interesting the differing views regarding the head sculpts.
I think they are all great!
HT will be losing out on a lot of money from collectors this year, the 4 of these and Ecto 1.
What a year for collectors!

This is insane.....how should I manage this year and next? This has to push some items off my list.

Do the proton packs lights work like the lights on the packs from the movies or are they just static lights

If I had to guess, static.

if you hide the head and wand i seriously can't tell whether it's Mattel or Blitzway, I know Blitzway doesn't have the best bodies but it may be due to the awkward pose. But are the necks abit too big & long?

all 3 white guys have good sculpt, but the black guy sculpt looks very similar to my Mattel version, seriously.

I think the sculpts were very clearly tailored for the proton pack poses. I'm not 100% sold on Egon's expression but as far as likeness to the actors goes, they're faultless.

Sculpts look pretty neutral. Can't see any character out of those expression. In terms of expression clearly Mattel did better.

I'm personally not a huge fan of lit-up Slimer, or of translucent toys in general, but still looks good there. My Rocco Slimer will still be the primary one in my display, though.

if you hide the head and wand i seriously can't tell whether it's Mattel or Blitzway, I know Blitzway doesn't have the best bodies but it may be due to the awkward pose. But are the necks abit too big & long?

all 3 white guys have good sculpt, but the black guy sculpt looks very similar to my Mattel version, seriously.

Sculpts look pretty neutral. Can't see any character out of those expression. In terms of expression clearly Mattel did better.
Well, I suppose you are amusing yourself. So, that's something.

if you hide the head and wand i seriously can't tell whether it's Mattel or Blitzway,

I think you need to invest in a telescope and stop using those binoculars to spy on the photos on the cell phone of the person in the apartment 500 yards away if you can't immediately (and decisively) tell the difference between the soft and hard goods on these figures and those of Mattel.

I don't even think that people who can't discern something like this should be allowed in the 1/6 groups here. There should be a rule.

Think Hot Toys response to Ecto 1 will be...and finally for that matter....another legend...the 1960's Batmobile...you will see...out of the blue..."ready for preorder"...pretty sure they have been holding that one for the "right" competition.

Think Hot Toys response to Ecto 1 will be...and finally for that matter....another legend...the 1960's Batmobile...you will see...out of the blue..."ready for preorder"...pretty sure they have been holding that one for the "right" competition.

:lol.

Back