Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Same here. I want their Lecters, but I'm not going to bother PO'ing them.

Definitely keeping my order for these but blitzway would have to make something I want pretty bad to ever get another preorder from me.

Like ECTO-1? :lol

Levity aside, I really don't understand why there is utterly no information about these, and why trying to get information about them seems to be more difficult to obtain than case files on the existence of extra terrestrials. I'm not sure what the big secret is.

It's hard to keep track of things here...but am I correct in saying that we still have no idea if these have even shipped from China yet?

It's hard to keep track of things here...but am I correct in saying that we still have no idea if these have even shipped from China yet?

Correct. Last we know is they are still in china. If they have not shipped via boat yet we are looking at mid December before we get them in the us as I believe it is about a 4 or 6 week trip across the ocean and time to clear customs.

Correct. Last we know is they are still in china. If they have not shipped via boat yet we are looking at mid December before we get them in the us as I believe it is about a 4 or 6 week trip across the ocean and time to clear customs.

I feel for you guys ! I was interested in getting these figures at one point, but decided against it. Still have the thread as subscribed, so came back today to see what had happened. Unfortunately nothing.....really hope they can make it for Xmas, you deserve that at least !

I feel for you guys ! I was interested in getting these figures at one point, but decided against it. Still have the thread as subscribed, so came back today to see what had happened. Unfortunately nothing.....really hope they can make it for Xmas, you deserve that at least !

Ha ha if anyone on this thread needs to be felt for then they definitely don't deserve to be...we should only spare so much sympathy for first world problems...and lesser ones at that. I have had my four pack on order for over a year now and I am not losing a wink of sleep...they will arrive at my door when they arrive at my door. The figures have not been canceled and the retailer is not stealing my money.

I am not losing a wink of sleep...they will arrive at my door when they arrive at my door. The figures have not been canceled and the retailer is not stealing my money.

:lol :exactly:

Without a doubt I think BW could be a bit more informative with these figures and not so secretive, but at the end of the day, I'll get them when I get them. It's nothing to get outraged about with each passing day because being outraged expends too much time and energy (this is why I can't understand people who actively look for reasons to be outraged), and I certainly wouldn't get angry over something so petty. And I've certainly never contemplated cancelling a PO simply because I was impatient for the item to arrive.

I was so tempted on ordering the 4-pack when it became available on Sideshow's site. I was thinking about throwing my remaining RPs at it but when I went back, they were sold out. :monkey2

One could still cobble together a 4-pack without getting the actual 4-pack. BBTS for instance has each figure (sans Winston) still available as a single purchase, and I think Winston is still available as a single purchase at places like Flossie's and AlterEgoComics.

I think it still comes to roughly the same price ($896), but of course you don't get the extra added accessories, namely Slimer since that's probably the most relevant one of the three. However, the point is that it is still possible to still get all four or three without having to get the official 4-pack or 3-pack respectively.

I initially started out with only the 3-pack from BBTS for my PO last year, but earlier this month, went back and swiped Winston also from BBTS as a single purchase after it had initially sold out but then momentarily showed as in stock again, now again shows as sold out after I snared it. Comes to exactly the same price as the 4-pack, but at least I'll still get Slimer, which is really the only accessory I have an interest in.

Free stuff of course is always good because I'm sure both the GB sign and barricade can be sold on the secondary market for something, but eh, whatever.

Like ECTO-1? :lol

Levity aside, I really don't understand why there is utterly no information about these, and why trying to get information about them seems to be more difficult to obtain than case files on the existence of extra terrestrials. I'm not sure what the big secret is.

The big secret is probably that they ****ed something else up again and don't want to admit it.

One could still cobble together a 4-pack without getting the actual 4-pack. BBTS for instance has each figure (sans Winston) still available as a single purchase, and I think Winston is still available as a single purchase at places like Flossie's and AlterEgoComics.

I think it still comes to roughly the same price ($896), but of course you don't get the extra added accessories, namely Slimer since that's probably the most relevant one of the three. However, the point is that it is still possible to still get all four or three without having to get the official 4-pack or 3-pack respectively.

I initially started out with only the 3-pack from BBTS for my PO last year, but earlier this month, went back and swiped Winston also from BBTS as a single purchase after it had initially sold out but then momentarily showed as in stock again, now again shows as sold out after I snared it. Comes to exactly the same price as the 4-pack, but at least I'll still get Slimer, which is really the only accessory I have an interest in.

Free stuff of course is always good because I'm sure both the GB sign and barricade can be sold on the secondary market for something, but eh, whatever.

The key part for me was being able to use the reward points to help soften the financial blow. And you bring up a good point - getting Slimer and the other items as well made the price a little bit more palatable.

Everybody has their own reasons for getting whatever combo they did. But for me it was the 4-pack all the way.

I actually have 2 4-packs coming. LOL I may have to let one go.

Timewalker Toys & Collectibles Logo
Ghostbusters 1/6 Scale Figures by Blitzway
The Blitzway Ghostbusters have left the factory and are on their way to the U.S.!

We have received confirmation from Bluefin that the U.S. allocation of Blitzway’s Ghostbusters is now on the water and bound for the United States. The expected ETA to the distributor is 3 to 4 weeks, depending on ocean freight travel time, processing time in U.S. Customs, and the forthcoming Thanksgiving Holiday schedule.

BILLING AND SHIPPING DETAILS BELOW: please read carefully for important dates and details.

1. If you have a pre-order that was placed before September 1, 2017 and your pre-order still has an open balance, payment must be completed by November 11, 2017. If you are paying with PayPal, PayPal invoices will go out this week with a due date of November 11, 2017. If you are paying with a credit card, final payment will be charged on November 11th - please be prepared.

2. If you had a Wait List request that converted to a pre-order after September 1, 2017, your pre-order will be filled from the 2nd Ghostbusters container coming in December 2017.

3. If you have a Wait List request that has not converted, please stay tuned. It’s not over ‘til it’s over.

4. Domestic orders from the 1st shipment will start shipping directly from the distributor around the time of the Thanksgiving Holiday, or shortly thereafter. If you have special shipping concerns during this period of time, we need to know this immediately.

5. International shipments will ship from Timewalker Toys & Collectibles. Again, if you have special Holiday shipping concerns, please let us know.

6. Everyone: Please make absolutely sure your shipping address and contact information is up to date. Things will happen very quickly once product lands, and there will be no room for error.

Finally, thank you all for your patience. We have been anticipating this arrival for over a year, and as you saw in the early video reviews or the display figures in our gallery, they are well worth waiting for. Blitzway has taken every effort to bring the best quality product to its customers, as always.

If you have any questions about your order, or if you need to update your payment information, please give us a call or email [email protected].

Thank you for your attention and your continuing support of Timewalker Toys & Collectibles.

Best regards,

Steven Allen
Timewalker Toys

Back