Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Peters wand looks amazing...

Yeah I said it...

1xxyt3.jpg

Ok internet sleuths, hold your horses. First, I do not work at Timewalker or even live near them unfortunately.

I just visited their store and saw one of two sets that were flown into ‘Merica. One, as you all know, was sent to I Am Toys for the first review and the other was kept in-store. I just happened to be at the store on the day they were unboxing it. I’ll post some observations of these superb figures later in the day.

The rest of the sets HAVE NOT shipped from China yet. Rest assured Steve & the gang at Timewalker will send their customers an email when they receive actual confirmation they’re on their way stateside.

In the meantime, you should all do yourselves a favor and cancel that umpteenth trip to Disney and instead visit Kansas City (Overland Park). It’s a 1/6 wonderland inside of Timewalker.

39c627d59962b47e78d42b20f38e0e82.jpg

Well, you did just post an image of the GB figures at Timewalker and cryptically asked us "What's this?!", what did you think was going to happen! :lol
I know Steve buys things separately for himself and that stuff is not for sale at his store but is sometimes displayed there, so I'm guessing he got these from Asia the same way everyone else that has them so far. It just gives me more time to save up!

Well, you did just post an image of the GB figures at Timewalker and cryptically asked us "What's this?!", what did you think was going to happen! :lol
I know Steve buys things separately for himself and that stuff is not for sale at his store but is sometimes displayed there, so I'm guessing he got these from Asia the same way everyone else that has them so far. It just gives me more time to save up!

Watch the I Am Toys video, it explains these were rushed in from Asia for the store and the review to head off fuzzy or washed out first images that all too often plague this hobby.

Why downgrade one of the latest pieces from KA Kim?

Her prototype was nice enough, but the final product doesn't live up to the hype. And that isn't Kim's fault, so people aren't bashing her if they think other versions of Venkman are better. That is on the factory for not being able to duplicate what she provided. Why is it so hard to understand that other people like different sculpts? Its like food, not everyone likes the same thing, no matter how much others like it.

Watch the I Am Toys video, it explains these were rushed in from Asia for the store and the review to head off fuzzy or washed out first images that all too often plague this hobby.

Okay, I watched the intro. At first I just saw that the video was almost an hour long and decided not to watch, I don't think I've ever spent a solid hour looking at one of my own figures let alone someone else's in a video. :lol

So when you were here did you go to Jack Stack, Arthur Bryant, or Gates?

Okay, I watched the intro. At first I just saw that the video was almost an hour long and decided not to watch, I don't think I've ever spent a solid hour looking at one of my own figures let alone someone else's in a video. :lol

So when you were here did you go to Jack Stack, Arthur Bryant, or Gates?

I have no idea who or what those places are.

The video was almost an hour long because it was a review of 4 different figures.

I’ll be posting detolf shots tonight or tomorrow. And some more Halloween magic. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The video was almost an hour long because it was a review of 4 different figures.

I’ll be posting detolf shots tonight or tomorrow. And some more Halloween magic. Lol.

That wasn't meant as criticism, I just didn't want to spend the time watching it myself. We can always skip ahead.

That wasn't meant as criticism, I just didn't want to spend the time watching it myself. We can always skip ahead.

No worries, wasn’t taking it personally. Just mentioning. Tone never comes across in text properly. I need more emojis. Lol.

No worries, wasn’t taking it personally. Just mentioning. Tone never comes across in text properly. I need more emojis. Lol.

Everyone who uses the internet should have that tattooed on their eyeballs.

Hey Chris, here’s an idea while we are all waiting for our Ghostbusters—why don’t you go back and do a review of their Tyler Durden as well? Just a thought!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone who uses the internet should have that tattooed on their eyeballs.
I know, right. Lol.
Hey Chris, here’s an idea while we are all waiting for our Ghostbusters—why don’t you go back and do a review of their Tyler Durden as well? Just a thought!

I have been thinking about this for weeks. If I have time this weekend, I am really going to sit down and see if I can put it together.

Yeah, do it! I don’t recall ever seeing any really high quality videos this whole time they’ve been out. And it would be cool to hear how he compares to the Ghostbusters. I don’t have either version but always thought they looked good, and to my eye it looks like they kicked it up another notch with the sculpts and paint on the Ghostbusters.

With the exception of poor Winston, of course.

Yeah, do it! I don’t recall ever seeing any really high quality videos this whole time they’ve been out. And it would be cool to hear how he compares to the Ghostbusters. I don’t have either version but always thought they looked good, and to my eye it looks like they kicked it up another notch with the sculpts and paint on the Ghostbusters.

With the exception of poor Winston, of course.

I would love to know if Winston could be improved by somehow making the neck sit higher. That photo IAT showed of the Winston head somehow looked better than the ones of the head on the body.

Cool, so kneeling won't be an issue.

Takes a little work and futzing, however it is possible.

They look awesome. So wish I could get the full set.

They look awesome. So wish I could get the full set.

From what I understand, there is supposed to be a second batch of the special packs. So hope is still alive.

Great pics but not a fan of the kneeling. Didn't pay $250 Can for a school photo! Standing looks very nice! The figures look very nice! I look very nice....be back in 5 minutes!!!

Back