Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Tough to get good pics today. They had Winston and Venkman in the car but the windows were too dark to see them.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Imagine if they got all the names on the suits mixed up in production? Lol. How many of you guys would return it, or mod it yourself? Being that I have the four pack coming, I think I would have to mod it myself, no way I waited this long just to return them. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! I see they gave Ray the correct suit now also.

Seriously, give me these damn figures already.

Imagine if they got all the names on the suits mixed up in production? Lol. How many of you guys would return it, or mod it yourself? Being that I have the four pack coming, I think I would have to mod it myself, no way I waited this long just to return them. Lol.

I'd return them for a new one, but I'd be so pissed. :lol

Well in these pictures Ray's jumpsuit has the right name on it so we can probably put that one to rest.

Tough to get good pics today. They had Winston and Venkman in the car but the windows were too dark to see them.
Bummer. Michael Crawford and ToyArk--who take lots of detailed shots finished up with Blitzway on the first day, which is why we don't have more high quality closeups. But the ones you took today are really nice, and help to give us a better impression of what we might expect in-hand soon. They do look really good, as I figured they would. Thanks!

Bummer. Michael Crawford and ToyArk--who take lots of detailed shots finished up with Blitzway on the first day, which is why we don't have more high quality closeups. But the ones you took today are really nice, and help to give us a better impression of what we might expect in-hand soon. They do look really good, as I figured they would. Thanks!

Thanks! I know some of mine don't turn out that great, but I figure they're better than nothing. I wish I could take the time I'd like to get nice shots, but that convention floor is brutal.

No, they look great. I'm just thinking back to Venkman and Winston. Though there could be better shots I just don't recall seeing in the thread somewhere.

Everyday I come up the stairs to my apartment, just waiting for a giant box to be at my door. One of these days, it'll be there.

Did anyone attending ask them at the Blitzway booth when the figures would actually start shipping?

Did anyone attending ask them at the Blitzway booth when the figures would actually start shipping?

From a few sources, the latest word is "a few weeks". I'm hoping sooner, but who knows.

Thanks Zod.

Looks like the fuzzy first picture curse will have to take a rest this release.

These look incredible, I really hope the are Production pieces.

Is there any way to pre-order Dr. 3 Pack with a payment plan? I'm trying Flossie's but orders are capped there. Timewalker is also sold out.

At this stage I would wait a few months and see what stock is left over....this is going to be a sellout, and you may have to depend on someone cancelling

Or wait for the Soldier Story figures

Might have to trade in my 1/18 hotwheels for the Blitzway one.

I really like the shape of Egon’s face. Might have to order him now……..might!!

I only have Ray & Peter on preorder

Might have to trade in my 1/18 hotwheels for the Blitzway one.

Let's talk a little about the 1/18 Ecto 1.

Is that the best Ecto 1 aside from this new Blitzway version? Is it more accurate - less accurate? Are there any other Ecto 1s to consider other than the HotWheels version.

What I'm trying to do is possibly acquire my favorite cinemas vehicles: Ecto, Delorean, Christine and 89 batmobile. I think the 1/18 scale may be my best option...space/price wise

What do you or other owners think?

Back