Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I think blitz is 1984. SS is 84 and 16.

But that picture hurts. Every time i think theres a light at the end of the tunnel something comes down the pike. And the car? Jesus. Between that and 4 figures, minus what you could get selling kitbashed versions, youre looking at $1500 maybe.
I expect closer to $2K.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

$250 per figure, $900 for the car

Very cool. Somehow I wasn't expecting the prototypes to already be finished. I figured the announcement was just that they were working on them and would maybe reveal sometime next year.

The BTTF Delorean already seemed like it was huge enough at this scale. I can't even imagine how much space a freakin Ecto-1 would take up!

I envy you guys and the mansions you apparently live in. :)

I'm in for all 4. I'd like the car, but finding space is the issue. I hope the Proton packs have animated light features, rather than just coming on. The blue light should be an escalating bar, and the 4 red lights at the base light up in a clockwise pattern. It can be clearly seen on Stantz, when Venkman is getting slimed.

The BTTF Delorean already seemed like it was huge enough at this scale. I can't even imagine how much space a freakin Ecto-1 would take up!

I envy you guys and the mansions you apparently live in. :)
I'm going to have to dedicate one of my statue shelves for this, so will have to sell a few soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Batman Tumbler

BTTF Delorean

Hulkbuster

now Ecto-1

Its really getting hard to hide these things from the wife

She will go several months before she notices a new figure in the detolf, it will probably take her a couple weeks to see the Hulkbuster and Ecto-1 in the living room

Do the proton packs seem just a tad small to anybody else? I'm not a huge GB expert (other than just really loving the movie) but I always kinda got the impression they were a bit bigger than that. Or maybe it just seemed that way.

I too try to sneak things into the house. The wife may not say something right away, but when there's a disagreement over something she'll bring it up. "I saw that you bought more toys..." That's her check mate move.
Batman Tumbler

BTTF Delorean

Hulkbuster

now Ecto-1

Its really getting hard to hide these things from the wife

She will go several months before she notices a new figure in the detolf, it will probably take her a couple weeks to see the Hulkbuster and Ecto-1 in the living room

Ecto1 is a 1959 caddy hearse chasis. So i did a little math and i think it should be 36". Im sure someone will have better measurements.

That pic DOES look good. I'm probably in for all 4. If the sculpts are better than SS's, it won't even be a question. I hope they do more than just the 4 and we get some Dana/Louis/Janine love too. I'd also love GB2 versions.

All four will be flawless and will probably be the talk of SDCC collectibles wise. I love HT but sometimes they need a kick up the ass to remind them there are still some goldmines out there.

The other issue is how they release these. All at once costing say $1k will cause some problems for buyers. But if they offer some exclusive to induce buying all 4 at once directly from blitzway is certainly advantageous to them. Thinking about it theres a little strategy going on regarding release.

All four will be flawless and will probably be the talk of SDCC collectibles wise. I love HT but sometimes they need a kick up the ass to remind them there are still some goldmines out there.

I dont know if it's just a capacity issue, or the idea that some things are beneath them (like tv or sports) but i absolutely love when someone comes along and gives HT a run for their money on a line that was a glaring painfully obvious miss.

HT is getting lazy too much of the time. They need a good kick just to get their game back up.

And I thought the 12" Matty proton packs were awesome. :lol
Those suits look amazing. I can't wait to see the headsculpts.

HT is getting lazy too much of the time. They need a good kick just to get their game back up.

Can I kick 'em? :monkey3
They've been lazy ever since Enterbay stopped competing with them. Some of their best stuff comes from when they have competition, or at least from what I've seen.

Back