Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

So whats the news on ecto 1? i know people keep saying be patient and it'll come out soon but i think some sort of update from blitzway would have been nice even on their facebook page to let us know if they are gonna produce the item or not.

Not a peep about the figures .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's Durden not Ghostbusters lmao. :rotfl

Here's the email my friend got from TimeWalker. Sounds pretty concrete to me.
33b1a3a6fa14a511d5f3d3c5e1feb6ce.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So whats the news on ecto 1? i know people keep saying be patient and it'll come out soon but i think some sort of update from blitzway would have been nice even on their facebook page to let us know if they are gonna produce the item or not.

I'd BW hasn't said anything, I presume that means nobody else knows anything either. And for those on here that give an update and claim they have "insider information" through the friend of a friend of the cousin of a friend, most of the time, I'd take it with a grain of salt. :lol

Still no box pic's or headsculpt pics from blitzway ,were still a long way to wait imo. I'll be shocked if get them by Feb/ March.

The problem is the ecto 1 imo. I'm not getting the figures if the car doesn't come out because the car was also a scene stealer in the movie.

Just paid off my Egon at Flossie's. Getting excited. I don't expect it to be here in January but I'm happy it's done so now I can just sit back and wait for the happy package to arrive.

I'm Hoping we see these at least by.

only 1 more payment to go...

patiently waiting.....:impatient:

Same, I just have my final payment left at timewalker. The payment plan made it easier to stomach the 4 pack purchas instead of seeing the entire charge hit at once.

Same, I just have my final payment left at timewalker. The payment plan made it easier to stomach the 4 pack purchas instead of seeing the entire charge hit at once.

Blitzway right now....

giphy.gif

The SSF community right now.....

200.gif

The silence surrounding Ecto 1 is deafening at this point..

The silence surrounding Ecto 1 is deafening at this point..

Fans & people have short attention spans it took 2 years on both ride's delorean & 89 ride. I'm not worried a bit it will come out when ready. If we dont see any update's by the time the set is out i might worry a little and could see it being not shown til 2017 comic con. This way Blitzway can perfect and rather it not be rushed. I'm just thankfull were getting any Ghostbuster's.

Fans & people have short attention spans it took 2 years on both ride's delorean & 89 ride. I'm not worried a bit it will come out when ready. If we dont see any update's by the time the set is out i might worry a little and could see it being not shown til 2017 comic con. This way Blitzway can perfect and rather it not be rushed. I'm just thankfull were getting any Ghostbuster's.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Can't wait to start seeing the pictures that everyone comes up with when these roll in. I'm sure there will be some creative ones.

The Calm of silence before the storm of updates of pics and shipping notice's...I keep checking Blitzways FB Page for updates which means hopefully very hard at work to release before Soldier storys version's. It gonna get interesting comparing both companys. Anyway cant wait for 4 pack set in 2017.:impatient:

And the inevitable explosion of rage and cancellation from the first awful mobile pics........

How about we all agree to ignore the first set of pics and judge from the first pics where someone with some talents posts...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back