Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I wouldnt be shocked if did see start shipping end of Feb, but i dont really know this is my 1st buy with blitzway. All they have is 4 differnt sculpts all the rest pretty much same production parts.

Affleck got flak because he's considered a bit of a joke

I understabnd the Gigli thing, because I would sooner slam my testes in a car door than ever watch that again, but the guy is a seriously good actor.

I understabnd the Gigli thing, because I would sooner slam my testes in a car door than ever watch that again, but the guy is a seriously good actor.

I find him a bit whiny and the ******/sleaze element does seem to shine through from his persona/life into many of his roles, but yeah he's decent most of the time. I actually think he's a better director than actor though.

I find him a bit whiny and the ******/sleaze element does seem to shine through from his persona/life into many of his roles, but yeah he's decent most of the time. I actually think he's a better director than actor though.

I think whatever role Affleck acts in Jude Law can do it much better. Even Batman.

We should start a betting pool on the release date....

I can start.

My date is June 1st 2017.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bbts still doesn't have fight club figures. June 15 for the ghostbusters.

I hope in feb but likely march latest hopefully.

You guys are very optimistic...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did Blitzway show production pic's for fightclub ?

I have not seen any pics on blitzways FB page yet, usually hs pics then box art or extra's of ghostbusters line being made. Hopefully we see some production pics soon if blitzway does that like other 1/6 companys.

It's gonna be fun throwing these 4 full on plasma stream at Jason , Freddy ,Michael ,beetlejuice, and pinhead.:horror:lol Ash with a proton pack too ha ha...

2nd payment this weekend for my 4 pack. We have not heard much from blitzway I'll be pleasantly shocked if shows up in January /to feb. I highly doubt we will see this early. I'm still keeping my hope's up for a Ecto-1 ride. I think will be amazing display along side my 89 batmobile & delorean pure 80's bad ass movie ride's.

Last edited:

It's gonna be fun throwing these 4 full on plasma stream at Jason , Freddy ,Michael ,beetlejuice, and pinhead.:horror:lol Ash with a proton pack too ha ha...

You need to post them pics when the time comes...

Cant wait to have Egon with ghost meter or whatever its called next to beetlejuice or any of them.:horror:lol

Last edited:

My 2nd payment done one more to go for my 4 pack set. I asked Timewalker toys and all speculation but thinks late feb. Again no firm date just "speculation" talk from how long it took for fight club release being 2 n half months later then scheduled release on fight club release. It Feels good to get these payments out of the way. It is going to be Pure Magic getting 4 all at once. I think only other time i got was chewy /han and Thanos all at once. Most my release's never get out same time in my small 4 years of collecting. Anyway cant wait to get and display them all.

Anyone hear from Flossie's about their next payment?

Back