Blaspheme !!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a strength/ power level standpoint, Superman is stronger than the Hulk (even overkill WWH version). However, the only way Supes would be able to take down the Hulk is to kill him ... rip his head off and throw it into space, throw the body into the Sun. Can he do that? Yes. Would he do that? I don't think so.

The problem with Hulk's powers being tied into his anger is that the person has to anger him. If he was in a normal mood, i.e. none of this WWH I am going to destroy everyone mindset, and someone of Superman's power level hit him hard and fast - ripped his head off, etc, he would lose. It would be a quick battle. However, if they didn't kill him right away, the fight would slowly turn towards his favor as his anger built up.

If this fight happened in regular continuity, what would happen? They would hit each other for ten pages, then realize that they were being manipulated by Luthor and Abomination and team up ... lol ... :rolleyes:

Also, Shai ...

blas·phe·my : 1 a: The act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God b: the act of claiming the attributes of deity
2: irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

Blasph-e-me : 1 Popular gay bar in Metropolis

Hmm ... so what exactly lead them to fight anyway?!? Eww ... never mind, I don't want to know ... :google

P.S. Yes, yes, I know it's the verb form, but I still couldn't resist.

sadpuppyli1.jpg

WWH version would not stop . . . even with a broken neck . .

Headless Hulk rules your face !!!

superman went back to school and is now smallville's only chiropractor. :google

I'm not a Superman fan at all, i've always really disliked him. I'm not a DC fan at all, except for Batman. I'm a Marvel fan since I was a kid.

BUT

If you do the math of strength and speed, Superman would easily kill the Hulk. Would I like to see it? Hell no. But as for logic, Supes for the win.

Also, Shai ...

blas·phe·my : 1 a: The act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God b: the act of claiming the attributes of deity
2: irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

Blasph-e-me : 1 Popular gay bar in Metropolis

Hmm ... so what exactly lead them to fight anyway?!? Eww ... never mind, I don't want to know ... :google

P.S. Yes, yes, I know it's the verb form, but I still couldn't resist.

...and you know this...how? :lol

MArvel should buy the rights for GOKU!!!!!!!!!!! AND KIK DC 'S ASS INTO BANKRUPTCY

:chew:chew:chew

Galactus could simply eat the world on which they both are fighting and end the battle instantly.

Antman could crawl inside either of their ears and shove an icepick in their brain.

They both need air. Invisible GIRL could beat them both by cutting out their air. She's already taken the Hulk down once with this maneuver, and since poor little Superman needs a mask to breathe in space now, she could whoop him to.

Then there's the mystical characters Brother freakin' Voo Doo could stomp Supes. He has no resistance to magic at all. That's why Wonder Woman can stomp his face in if they weren't, you know friends.

I said all that to say this.....this conversation is soooo fanboy. I cannot even believe anyone would bother casting a vote. Honestly. What's the point? How immature. Really.

Incidentally....if I were to take a side, I'd have to go with

HULK SMASH PUNY CAPE MAN!!!!

:chew:chew:chew

Again, like Batty had mentioned, you do understand that both characters are fictional?

Apparently Hulk fans can't spell.. thus the use of blaspheme over blasphemy. Ironically, blaspheme is a word, but not used in the correct context.

I rate this thread a star. hehe

What you dont see is the Superman is using so much strenth to break Hulks neck that his going to die of an Anurisim! Plus His head will explode! Leaving Hulk coverd in Superman Crap!!!

What the hell is an Anurisim? :rotfl Did you mean aneurysm?

Sorry. I'm in the medical field - seems like no one that isn't can spell that word. :D

Then again, you do spell pitu as p!tu. :confused:

What the hell is an Anurisim? :rotfl Did you mean aneurysm?

Sorry. I'm in the medical field - seems like no one that isn't can spell that word. :D

Then again, you do spell pitu as p!tu. :confused:

Whats an anurisim?

Answer:
The correct way to spell it is "aneurism", it is a dilatation of the blood vessels. It's like inflating a baloon. It is caused by thining of the artery due to factors such as high blood pressure, smoking, syphilis, trauma and others... It can be fatal if it ruptures, depending on the artery involved. do you mean aneurism? I always thought it was a bulging or burst blood vessel. An aneurysm (or aneurism) is localized, blood-filled dilation (bulge) of a blood vessel caused by disease or weakening of the vessel wall.[1] Aneurysms most commonly occur in arteries at the base of the brain (the circle of Willis) and in the aorta (the main artery coming out of the heart) - this is an aortic aneurysm. This bulge in a blood vessel can burst and lead to death at any time, much like a bulge in an over-inflated innertube. The larger an aneurysm becomes, the more likely it is to burst.

The layer of the artery that is in direct contact with the flow of blood is the tunica intima, commonly called the intima. This layer is made up of mainly endothelial cells. Adjacent to this layer is the tunica media, known as the media. This "middle layer" is made up of smooth muscle cells and elastic tissue. The outermost layer (farthest from the flow of blood) is known as the tunica adventitia or the adventitia. This layer is composed of connective tissue. Aneurysms can be treated. An aneurysm is a defective spot in an artery, where the bloodvessel balloons out and becomes very weak due to thin walls. The condition is lifethreatening and should be operated on STAT. A balloon-like sac in the wall of an artery, vein, or heart caused by a weakening of the wall by injury, disease, or abnormality present at birth. The term is actually "aneurysm." An aneurysm is "a localized, pathological, blood-filled dialation of a blood vessel caused by a disease or weaking of the Vessel's hall." Blood Clot on braain. It can cause a stroke. aneurysm- if this is what u mean -it is a balloon type bubble that developes in an artery & weakens the area. Like a balloon it can break @ any time. There r many areas where they can develope. My dad has one on his aorta the main artery to heart. Some r operable some not. They say alot of people are born with them u just don't know until a problem arises. Some that break can make u bleed out fast. Hope this helps :) b safe xo Donna Well, in my learnings, I believe it is when a blood clot bust open.

Eli.....''blaspheme'' is blashphemy in french....learn the language of the people who invented the ''blowjob'', you spellchecking dweeb.

Back