BLADE RUNNER/ANDROID HUNTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine what Figuremaster Les, Dark Artist, Customikey or Hurricane could do with that!

The above 'Masters of Customization' were not named in any kind of order, I just typed them as they came to mind. You all ROCK equally!! :rock :rock :rock

I've never cared for this version. Hopefully you can do something with it if you win, Mikey. Good luck!

I have a version 1 Android Hunter complete with box that I am looking to sell if anyone wants it PM me with offer.

Customikey said:
Tell me what you don't like. Give me some ideas.
The sculpt is too generic without any real detail. Especially his eyes. And the paint speaks for itself. I guess if you squint he sort of looks like Ford. I do like the clothes.

I'd be interested to see what you could do with it. So far, I've never seen a Deckard figure that I've actually liked.

I'm dying for descent Blade Runner figures. And while I was scoping the net to find out the difference between Android Hunter V1 and the other one (IF there's a difference at all...), I came across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD1tjTsBsJc

I don't understand a word of what she says, but it at least it sounds friendly.

Oh, and Dave the Android Hunter V1, is it made by Toy Syndicate?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I'm dying for descent Blade Runner figures. And while I was scoping the net to find out the difference between Android Hunter V1 and the other one (IF there's a difference at all...), I came across this:

Oh, and Dave the Android Hunter V1, is it made by Toy Syndicate?

That is where I bought it from about 6 years ago. I think I paid $150 originally. Back then they were one of the only online places arouind that would import from Asia.

Alice Adrenochrome said:

Couldn't they move her right hand a little to the right? It looks a little odd where it is. :monkey4

The ill Jedi said:
Imagine what Figuremaster Les, Dark Artist, Customikey or Hurricane could do with that!

The above 'Masters of Customization' were not named in any kind of order, I just typed them as they came to mind. You all ROCK equally!! :rock :rock :rock

Well, I'm certainly not in the same league as the Fab 4, but I'm a HUGE Blade Runner fan and had to give it a stab myself....

bladerunner1.jpg

bladerunner2.jpg

I also own all the variations of Batty & Deckard heads that I've seen out there and I once made a "Rooftop Roy" from the final scene for a friend of mine once (complete with the nail in his hand & rain soaked body w/ blood & tattoos)

Blade Runner is one of the most awesomest movies ever.

NICE!! I hope you get it Mikey! I almost bid too... until I saw your name! It would be cool to see you have one of your own, as we have already seen the coolness that is your Batty. :duff

DarkArtist81 said:
NICE!! I hope you get it Mikey! I almost bid too... until I saw your name! It would be cool to see you have one of your own, as we have already seen the coolness that is your Batty. :duff

Thanks for holding off, Josh. I'd do the same for you. :)

Back