Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a mess. I bet ssc is scratching their heads at this one. Maybe even some face palming.

Not so sure anymore... You'd think after several mishaps they would have figured it out.
I'm glad I don't care about this one because it seems like a hassle.

Just got my replacement body and it arrived intact!:yess:

One question though. The peg on her foot doesn't seem to want to go all the way into the base. is this a common issue? should i just give it a bit more force? I'm being VERY careful with the body right now so i didn't want to push on it too hard. It seems to sit ok on the base but I feel it could be better.

I had to apply a little more force than usual but after I did it went in okay. Just be very careful when you do add more force and do like Gaga suggested.

congrats to all who got her and loved her. I just can't get by the too-long jaw and too-low t*ts. Seriously though, am I the only one who appreciates firmness and perkiness in the upper torso? She looks just like the Hot Toys (Iron Man 2) Black Widow. That was a disaster. I can just imagine ScarJo getting up from her seat and going "Wait a minute hon, imma just pick my t*ts up from the floor..."

:slap:slap:slap:thwak

Still waiting on Customer Service to call me back about the issues I have with mine. I called them and left a voice mail on Tuesday.

I had to use a bunch of force to get her leg into the base socket, but it got in there nice and tight. When I packed the statue up so I could transport it home, I put it back together and the peg was a bit easier to get into the socket. It was still a firm hold, but not as difficult or harrowing.

So I just got mine and she is flawless save for one thing. I am missing her right hand. They shipped me two identical left hands

My stupid ups driver mess it up, I have to pick up tomorrow, stupid guy didnt ring my bell on the first day that is should be delivered.

Ha probably. I would imagine this won't be much trouble to get shipped to me.

I'd expect it wouldn't be much trouble.

My stupid ups driver mess it up, I have to pick up tomorrow, stupid guy didnt ring my bell on the first day that is should be delivered.

I've had that happen once. But since I've gotten to know my UPS drivers, they deliver all my packages at work. A perk of living in a small town. :yess:

I'd expect it wouldn't be much trouble.

I've had that happen once. But since I've gotten to know my UPS drivers, they deliver all my packages at work. A perk of living in a small town. :yess:
your lucky my sweet pea by gentle giant has gone missing. Tracking says delivered to delivery location no card was left :monkey2 it's probably gone back to france :monkey2

your lucky my sweet pea by gentle giant has gone missing. Tracking says delivered to delivery location no card was left :monkey2 it's probably gone back to france :monkey2

I recently had a Hot Toys Cap go missing, probably stolen at no fault of the UPS driver, from work.

Fortunately my work had signed for it and took responsibility. They reimbursed me and changed where the UPS driver leaves packages to a more secure room. :yess:

I just re-ordered Cap this morning. :rock

I swapped from UPS to Fedex because my UPS driver was hurt and stopped delivering to me. The new guy was NOT careful with my stuff, and my regular guy used to even drop my stuff off at my work when I text him to tell him I wouldn't be home for it. I bumped into him last night grocery shopping and he informed me he was back. Thinking of switching back. Only thing stopping me is Fedex delivers my stuff on Saturdays, unlike UPS. That would make me wait extra days for my pretty statues. Dunno if I can do it.

I recently had a Hot Toys Cap go missing, probably stolen at no fault of the UPS driver, from work.

Fortunately my work had signed for it and took responsibility. They reimbursed me and changed where the UPS driver leaves packages to a more secure room. :yess:

That would piss me off so bad. Did anyone sign for it? I would rage. :mad:

:lol

Seriously though, really cool your work took care of you.

You're lucky. My work refuses to accept my statues for the same reason. I thought I had a good thing going with a couple of statues being delivered to work with no problem but then instead of delivering a statue to my office they made me come and look for it... And lectured me about personal mail being delivered to work. They were right it but kind of sucked for me

Here's what I don't get about the personal mail delivered to work thing: 70% of the time you have to sign for the package, right? So if I'm getting a packaged delivered to home, I have to stay home. Which means I have to take off work... Which means lower productivity.

The other 30% they'll leave it at your stoop, so you either wait until you get home and hope it's not stolen, or go on your lunch break to get it. More productivity lost...

Deliver it to work, no muss, no fuss, stay at work, have it signed for, no delays...

I guess I understand if you work in a huge building and/or a high rise office, but in the end, it's just less of a hassle to have it delivered to work. I guess I'm lucky that I've developed a rapport with our front desk receptionist and that I get a lot of work-related mail delivered to my office. Plus, they don't mind personal packages being delivered.

One thing I just noticed about the packaging is that the two halves do not interlock. So if the package was dropped on it's edge, there is nothing to stop it from shifting and sending the shock right to the statue.

Need to fail the factory for the lack of pinning the parts at the joints and poor packaging design.

Can I request sideshow to change my delievey from ups to FedEx?
Finially pick my girl up, wait lines like crazy!! Stupid ups!!!!

Back