Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch... looks like someone threw a bag of rocks at her face.......
55624d1329385390-your-848-picture-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Damn, I'm starting to regret not ordering her now. She came out great! I'll have to keep an eye out for an EX. If not, i'll just get the reg.. Congrats guys!!!

Damn, I'm starting to regret not ordering her now. She came out great! I'll have to keep an eye out for an EX. If not, i'll just get the reg.. Congrats guys!!!

We'll start our own cooler group! Reg or FAIL!!!!! :yess: :lol

great pics....she turned out real good i have to get her..but just discovered gentle giants suker punch 1/4 scale statues :gah: The paint apps on these girls is truly amazing i got sweet pea coming next week :yess:
anyway well done to all who get her she looks great :thud: really great

Last edited:
Went with Iron Man in the end, but as I was moving the Cap back to the center, his shield arm dropped right onto the magnetic girder and broke it in two! It's a clean break, that I can superglue together, and it's not visible on display. The shield has 2 tiny scuffs that are barely noticeable.

BUT IT SUCKED. Fricken weak magnets.

So why am I not more upset? Because guys, this Black Widow statue is awesome. Still waiting to hear back on what will happen with my Spider-woman replacement or refund... but I don't care as much anymore.

Congrats on BW and sorry to hear this about Cap, ichiro. :(

ouch... looks like someone threw a bag of rocks at her face.......

2022621-haters_gonna_hate_by_genshihebi_d36bgfk_super.gif

We'll start our own cooler group! Reg or FAIL!!!!! :yess: :lol

:yess: :rock:rock:rock :lol

What is it supposed to be? Camoflauge? Is she supposed to be black?

Or are you just jealous that your EX waitlist hasn't converted? :slap

I don mean that... I POed regular ver in local toyshop and I no plan to get EX ver from SS .. I just concern on it as I have high expectation on this statue...:pray:

I don mean that... I POed regular ver in local toyshop and I no plan to get EX ver from SS .. I just concern on it as I have high expectation on this statue...:pray:

The likeness is spot on IMO and I think once peeps have the PF in hand they'll see that the flash from cameras is what is causing the washout in the skin tone.

Therivox, also what is the problem with the legs? They look fine to me unless I just can't see it? Is it the styrofoam pieces all over the place?

Thanks Jamie, nice background statues you have btw.

Her left leg is broken cleanly, I should redo that photo before I send it of to returns. I thought it was strofoam but its not, I'm still debating if I should ask for a new base any suggestions. The right side seems okay not to bad but lines on the left look bad. I just sad I can't pose her with iron man and war machine :(

First review that i found on youtube.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBc1ugoo_Nw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBc1ugoo_Nw[/ame]

I'll try to have my review up tomorrow for everyone. I will not be featured in the video this time around (just as I wasn't in the Jessica Rabbit one) but will be in the Babydoll review. WOO.

Mamba, I really like your set up. I love seeing the shelves uneven like that. Makes me wish I could do that, but I can't since I have doors.

Back