Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

What I'm worried about now is if this kind of simple Black Widow is going to be priced at $380! Cause this new Snowtrooper that just went up is. There was Mystique at $250, then like Rogue and Gambit at $300 then Storm and Sabretooth for around $325 then Hawkeye and Deadpool around $350. now again?! For maybe $380!!!! . . . That will not be cool.

What I'm worried about now is if this kind of simple Black Widow is going to be priced at $380! Cause this new Snowtrooper that just went up is. There was Mystique at $250, then like Rogue and Gambit at $300 then Storm and Sabretooth for around $325 then Hawkeye and Deadpool around $350. now again?! For maybe $380!!!! . . . That will not be cool.

ugh, more Star Wars **** :monkey3

I like this Widow but if they try pricing it at $380! . . . graaaawwww!! then I'll likely pre order it anyway ha

I found that price odd because the Punisher and Harley Quinn were both $360. Maybe its a licensing thing:dunno

BlackWidowPFEX.png

Source : Sideshow Collectibles

This looks weird to me. The knife definitely doesn't seem to work IMHO.

Handgun in the left, knife, face down on the right hand would make more sense. Remove the giant ungangly rifle.

Well, if the little tiny a$$ dagger is the only EX, I will be passing. From that pic, it doesn't even look good. I was hoping for a much larger more menacing knife.

Last edited:

Regular all the way for me if that is the exclusive.

That knife def doesn't seem to belong.

The ex is a pocket knife for real? I wonder..... This must be a fake pic. It was going so well so I'm keeping my hopes up on this one.

Back