Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Decipher glass?

tumblr_ltdefcMw8N1qciklp.gif

You mean that red spyglass decoder from the 2008 Spook kit? :lol

I'm still showing it at TBD...does anyone have anything else?

Collecting is not always about ES my friend. :wink1: If you like something, buy it. An ES should not determine if you want it or not :lecture

I don't collect for ES. I collect low ES to trade for the expensive ones I want which some has no ES to very large ES. If something I want to keep has a low ES. It's a great bonus! I don't have money allowed to be spent like you and buy 2 or 3 of every statue. :wave

I'm trying so hard not to po this. I'm not a big fan of the character so she isn't essential to my collection but I think they executed her really well and I love the fabric and fit compared to lets say blackcat or the scarjo widow

This PF didn't strike me at 1st but the more I see it the more I like it. I keep thinking about POing her but I think I better wait & see if I still want her when she release's in case I get bogged over with to many orders.

This PF didn't strike me at 1st but the more I see it the more I like it. I keep thinking about POing her but I think I better wait & see if I still want her when she release's in case I get bogged over with to many orders.

Don't think she will be too hard to acquire later honestly. Maybe the EX, but the knife looks awkward to me anyway. I think she looks great though.

Yeah. I still havnt ordered. I look at her regularly. Im holding out to see if she will have a nice low es. If its in the thousands I can wait but until then curiousity has me coming back and hoping

Don't think she will be too hard to acquire later honestly. Maybe the EX, but the knife looks awkward to me anyway. I think she looks great though.

Yeah I'm not got to order now. I'll wait as I'm not bothered about the Ex with this at all.

I am tempted to get this to go with my Iron Man and Hulk (I like this better than the movie version). Still on the fence, though...like others have said, I don't think this'll be too hard to get, and the EX is not essential.

Edition size is up. Hopefully mine won't come damaged and then be left with no way to replace it.

Edition size is up. Hopefully mine won't come damaged and then be left with no way to replace it.

Aw, you live close by. Provided you get her inspected rather quickly you should be just fine.

I do. I live only about 2 and a half hours away from Thousand Oaks but my statues come damaged about half the time.

Too bad you can swing by and pick em up. I would almost rather do that than go through those kinds of headaches regularly.

Back