Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

1. Boring hair. The hair is just totally bland. When you have a pretty basic sculpt like this, you need flowing, pretty hair like the She-Hulk PF to add visual interest. I am aware SH's hair is a lot longer, but there is still room to move - her hair is so blah.

2. Two hands on the big heavy rifle. She appears indecisive as to whether she is about to use the rifle or the knife. One should be discarded or the rifle should be slung.

Overall this appears quite generic; easy pass.

When I was a lad, she was called Romanoff and she never used a gun. Her def fighting skills and stinger bracelets were her weapons and she held her own. She could swing around town with a recoiling wire line she released from her wrists. She had an exotic sexual appeal and was quite the lay as Matt Murdock plowed her field on a regular basis.

I'm sorry but I don't know who this PF is.

BB

She looks like Tess Mercer from Smallville

I was all for this, but I don't like how big the gun is in her left hand, nor the rather disappointing 'exclusive' knife, nor the $360 tag, so I've decided against. Pity. Given it's a snowy base, perhaps she should be in her white outfit.

When I was a lad, she was called Romanoff and she never used a gun. Her def fighting skills and stinger bracelets were her weapons and she held her own. She could swing around town with a recoiling wire line she released from her wrists. She had an exotic sexual appeal and was quite the lay as Matt Murdock plowed her field on a regular basis.

BB

you and I grew up reading the same comics. But, I still think this is a very cool statue.

I have looked for them on the wholesale site, and it seems like Sideshow has taken down all high res pictures.

BB

Romonoff was the man who trained and convinced her he was her biological father. Romonova was her birth name

Romonoff was the man who trained and convinced her he was her biological father. Romonova was her birth name

Actually Russian surnames often finish with "ov" (mistranslated as "off") for boys and "ova" for girls.

Same with "ev" for girls would be "eva" and "in" becomes "ina" for girls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Slavic_naming_customs

So it appears comic writers got a better understanding of Eastern Slavic naming conventions as time went on.

LOL, I'm not VS. I just like to view statues from all angles when I am thinking of BOing them.

:horror :horror :horror

J/k I know but we are bound to get good videos at the con which is the best way to see the sculpts.

I for one, love Tim Miller sculpts, and I like this one just fine (except the knife is a pretty lame excuse for an exclusive piece) but I'm going to have to hold off on ordering her as well, simply because I want to believe that SS is going to FINALLY give us Jean effin Gray and/or that Catwoman PF soon. Like, in the next few weeks, soon. :) Is that too much wishful thinking?

Also, if I were to order her, I dont see a link to the regular edition. Am I just blind????

Back