Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E5zqUY6VUAUeXmu

darthkostis just lives at x2.5 the normal speed of humans
f319f0fce99e8eaab7e13c1019d5992a.gif

But really, try it. Oh, you need to activate subs if you start going beyond 1.5x and not paying attention though. A glance at the subs and general hearing, and depending on what you're watching, you can take it up to 4.0x or so.

Family is the source of his power. By the way, he didn't need the car in that scene, but he wanted to look cool and give the bad guys a chance. :giggle:
But if they take his Familia away, will he become even more powerful due to the power of hate and rage, or will he get a downgrade? Will he stop using cars and giving himself a disadvantage in the name of sportsmanship, and just unlock his inner gotta go fast abillities? Punished Dom, a Man denied his Familia.

But if they take his Familia away, will he become even more powerful due to the power of hate and rage, or will he get a downgrade? Punished Dom, a Man denied his Familia.

With his family gone, he'd put on his black sleeveless shirt and use anger and hate to fuel his power. He'd be unleashed and ruthless, so he would seem more powerful as a result of his actions, but he'd be consumed by it, which would eventually make him weak and vulnerable. :(🥺😢😭

With his family gone, he'd put on his black sleeveless shirt and use anger and hate to fuel his power. He'd be unleashed and ruthless, so he would seem more powerful as a result of his actions, but he'd be consumed by it, which would eventually make him weak and vulnerable. :(🥺😢😭
Pottery.

#Dom4Punisher #FamiliaAvenged #NobodyIsEverReallyGone...

Pottery.

#Dom4Punisher #FamiliaAvenged #NobodyIsEverReallyGone...

Only Brian (brother in law) or Brian (Dom's son) can save Dom from having the same fate as his father, Jack. During a stock car race, Dom's father died after being run off the track and into a wall. Dom was sitting in the audience watching while the car burst into flames (actual canon). His father went became a Ghost Rider (not canon).

Brian and Brian will have to team up to reach Dom before it's too late, before Jack the ghost rider takes Dom. 😱

This fanfiction **** is fun. I bet that's how they actually write those Fast films. :lol

Only Brian (brother in law) or Brian (Dom's son) can save Dom from having the same fate as his father, Jack. During a stock car race, Dom's father died after being run off the track and into a wall. Dom was sitting in the audience watching while the car burst into flames (actual canon). His father went became a Ghost Rider (not canon).

Brian and Brian will have to team up to reach Dom before it's too late, before Jack the ghost rider takes Dom. 😱

This fanfiction **** is fun. I bet that's how they actually write those Fast films. :lol
Fanfics are fun, especially crossovers. When you're a kid, all you want to do is mashup your favourite things together. And Execs aren't much different, they just chase the dough. Remember that time Jonah Hill pitched a Jump Street x Men In Black crossover? The sad thing is, I would've watched it if it had Hill/Tatum & Jones/Smith.

Fanfics are fun, especially crossovers. When you're a kid, all you want to do is mashup your favourite things together. And Execs aren't much different, they just chase the dough. Remember that time Jonah Hill pitched a Jump Street x Men In Black crossover? The sad thing is, I would've watched it if it had Hill/Tatum & Jones/Smith.
Fast films + GI Joe + Transformers crossover = 🤑💰💲

Toretto rides a transformers t rex into battle against Cobra Commander on a giant transformers cobra with Megatron.

...I keep up with it?

Just tried it, you did better than I did. Visually it's easy but there's no way I could follow the dialogue even with subtitles. I guess if you just want a broad overview of the film and don't mind missing the finer details it's doable.

It'd be the most awful thing ever created.
Nah, there's plenty worse. It'd be the definition of dumb fun.
Just tried it, you did better than I did. Visually it's easy but there's no way I could follow the dialogue even with subtitles. I guess if you just want a broad overview of the film and don't mind missing the finer details it's doable.
It takes some getting used to. 1.5x, then 2.0x, then you see if you can go further. I've been doing it for half a year or something now and it's useful for things you kinda, sorta, want to watch for completionism reasons, but don't really care about absorbing them properly.

I just finished it, and I liked it. It's not perfect, but the characters brought it through IMO. I loved Yelena's and Natasha's interactions and that "family" dynamic between them two, Melena and Red Guardian.
Someone brought up that Red Guardian was wasted:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall I'd give it a 7.5-8/10. I enjoyed it a lot and wouldn't mind watching it again.

I'm beginning to realize that most of the people that don't like the phase 4 of the MCU seem to lean politically to the right. I guess since I am not American, I do not see the "agenda" as much as some people here. I tend to enjoy the films as is (entertainment).
It started so good I wanted them to stay grounded the family stuff was really engaging but unfortunately they had to go and give us a Moonraker Die Another Day GI Joe level of corny plot.

The idea of these black widows in their corny black outfits trotting the globe sticking out like a sore thumb doing these jobs is just so eye rolling bad even in a world with Hulk, Thor and Thanos so that’s saying alot.

I get it Scarjo wanted to show that Hollywood executive Weinstein (and others) are the old white corporate male persons in power who are the global slavers of women…get it all girls from around the world travel to Hollywood to be enslaved by these powerful white guys and they even have other women who help them with their evil subjugations.

Ok fine did she get it out of her system yet lol

Funny how Scarjo won’t go ask Hillary Clinton why she was good friends with Weinstein soaking in all of his donations but I digest lol who knows maybe she did and I am misinformed won’t be the first time.

Scarjo should try taking down the US military next they are full of female and male soldiers being sent to war to benefit the rich and powerful white dudes.

I still want that white costume HT though lol

Oh and why wasn’t the awesome trailer music used in the actual movie what a disappointment that was.

Btw BW is in one of my favorite scenes in all of the MCU which is IM2 when she takes down Happy in the boxing ring with her scissor move and Pepper yells OMG!!

That **** remains hilarious to this day.

Last edited:
Ripped the film last night.

David Harbour stole every single scene he was in. Florence Pugh walked around with a giant scowl on her face the whole film.

Overall, it's very average and forgettable, except for Harbour.

I saw it, it wasn't terrible, it wasn't great and it wasn't the feminist apocalypse some feared due to recent messaging.
For me it is in the bottom tier (I liked Captain Marvel more - gasp!) of MCU movies at 6/10. There were some good elements like the acting and the hand to hand fights, but ultimately the family stuff felt a bit hollow to me, the CGI was mediocre, and the tension lacking since we all know BW survives (a bit like the action in Solo with Han and Chewie).
I was surprised at the lack of Russian ethnic diversity in the movie considering the vast array of ethnicities in Russia due to the geography it covers and instead we got the standard Hollywood diversity of shoving in as many black actors as possible.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back