Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Widow Movie

His look has really grown in me i?m liking it more and more every time I see him in motion.

His mask looks particularly awesome there very skull like BUT more importantly zoom in and tell me his face doesn?t look like an updated Ultron just look at that grin! :horror

You see where i?m going with this right.

I mean christ TM is even chrome like Ultron, hello Marvel you ain?t tricking anyone lol

It makes perfect sense who else can mimic and quickly learn.....Artificial Intelligence can!

I?ll also still accept Blonsky.

If that helnet comes off and I see Tim Roth i?m going to lose my **** lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Black Widow Movie

His look has really grown in me i?m liking it more and more every time I see him in motion.

His mask looks particularly awesome there very skull like BUT more importantly zoom in and tell me his face doesn?t look like an updated Ultron just look at that grin! :horror

You see where i?m going with this right.

I mean christ TM is even chrome like Ultron, hello Marvel you ain?t tricking anyone lol

It makes perfect sense who else can mimic and quickly learn.....Artificial Intelligence can!

I?ll also still accept Blonsky.

If that helnet comes off and I see Tim Roth i?m going to lose my **** lol

Looks like he did in his first mini series from around 2000 1074461.jpg

Black Widow Movie

Picture the MCU as a big intestine and comic book lore as what comes out of there lol

I want a War Machine with the white straps that TM, White Nick Fury and Punisher use.

Re: Black Widow (delayed due to Wuhan Virus)

This might be a case where the merchandise for the film could be showcased in the stores for almost a year before the film itself will be playing in the theater rather than the usual month or two of the products hitting the stores before the film’s debut :thud:

Re: Black Widow (delayed due to Wuhan Virus)

They use to do that way back in the 90s and early 2000s. I remember getting spiderman toys like 4 or 5 months before the movie came out.

Re: Black Widow (TBD)

Black Widow is taking Eternals slot - Nov 6th.

Yep and we really needed a break from superhero movie releases anyway but it's too bad it took something like this for that to happen.

Black Widow (TBD)

Well said i?m actually enjoy the break BUT I remain super curious of this BW movie I think they set up quite a neat little mystery

Just sucks I have to wait longer for Dr. Strange 2 and really any other movie in the pipeline like Blade. Was looking forward to Tenant too.

Black Widow (November 6, 2020)

This is a good distraction while we wait for BW hell it might as well be a substitute for BW lol

Producer: Russo bros
Starring: Hemsworth
Directed by: Cap stunt double in TWS/CW/AOU in his directorial debut

The stunts in this actually do look insane.

https://youtu.be/L6P3nI6VnlY

Last edited:
Black Widow (November 6, 2020)

Well well well the Russo bros did it again.

Netflix just announced that Extraction is their biggest movie premiere in the history of Netflix.

No seriously how do the Russo do it.

Not only do they have the biggest theatrical movie they now have the biggest streaming movie I mean just how is that even possible that is truly beyond anything Cameron can muster up.

Dark Fate lol

Their production start up just got a huge infusion of cash.

The Russos:

TWS
CW
IW
EG
Extraction

Hemsworth kicking ass.

Last edited:
Back