Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Taskmaster watching them to mimic their moves...it's not creepy cause it's a chick.

67% drop ouch!

Loki Kang introduction crushed BW relevancy.

Had BW come out before D+ MCU it would’ve held more significance but right now it is as useless as Scarjo flashing her boobs at Ezra Miller.
it's hilarious that people cry for these women lead movies but don't support them. i don't understand it at all. They whine about men in comic books but flock to see them instead of the woman lead movie with a strong female character. Absolutly baffles my mind.

They cry about female representation in video games and but don't mention lara croft and her many films.

So I just come to the conclusion that twitter just likes to cry and complain. They love the white men lead movies but they think it's cool to complain about them. They don't actually want to see a strong female lead character or anything like that. They want to see white male loki do his funny little antics.

rant over.
Next time these idiots rage movie studios shouldn't pay them any mind.

They cry about female representation in video games and but don't mention lara croft and her many films.
While I agree with your post, I think Lara Croft is a poor example. The character when first created was really overly sexualized.

it's hilarious that people cry for these women lead movies but don't support them. i don't understand it at all. They whine about men in comic books but flock to see them instead of the woman lead movie with a strong female character. Absolutly baffles my mind.

So I just come to the conclusion that twitter just likes to cry and complain. They love the white men lead movies but they think it's cool to complain about them. They don't actually want to see a strong female lead character or anything like that. They want to see white male loki do his funny little antics.

rant over.
Next time these idiots rage movie studios shouldn't pay them any mind.
I think it is the ugly women and righteous males on Twitter to rant and rave. I am a male and like to see beautiful women. It is like they want to take the millions of years of male/female relations away. They just want it their way. No, I hit on a female I like, this can either be accepted or not accepted. They are probably just mad when their husband or boyfriend is playing a game of a female with big gazongas and not listening to them about their clearly inferior problems compared to an fun, adventurous video game.

While I agree with your post, I think Lara Croft is a poor example. The character when first created was really overly sexualized.
But isn't that good too tho. To be free about your sexuality and show off how sexy you are? I saw Lara Croft as a confident woman who was successful and raided tombs. But even if she was a slutty woman wouldn't that be slut shaming her for wearing skimpy clothes? isn't that wrong for people to do? See the problem I have with twitter is that if the core audience enjoys it then it's a problem and something has to be wrong with it.

Samus is a great example to. She wears a powersuit and is a strong woman. no one talks about her at all.

I think it is the ugly women and righteous males on Twitter to rant and rave. I am a male and like to see beautiful women. It is like they want to take the millions of years of male/female relations away. They just want it their way. No, I hit on a female I like, this can either be accepted or not accepted. They are probably just mad when their husband or boyfriend is playing a game of a female with big gazongas and not listening to them about their clearly inferior problems compared to an fun, adventurous video game.

Yea I think it's more so people who want cry and complain online. Yea overweight girls probably play a part in this but I think it's mostly people who want brownie points from the other group for being "progressive"

Like i was watching a stupid show and some girl said Taco tuesday was racist against Mexicans. That was probably the top 5 dumbest things I ever heard.

Like i was watching a stupid show and some girl said Taco tuesday was racist against Mexicans. That was probably the top 5 dumbest things I ever heard.

How about the restaurant "Pink Taco"... who is that racist against?

Does she even know what a pink taco is?

Side note: One of my favorite bars in the 90's was Liquid Kitty. Girls didn't even get the name.

But isn't that good too tho. To be free about your sexuality and show off how sexy you are? I saw Lara Croft as a confident woman who was successful and raided tombs. But even if she was a slutty woman wouldn't that be slut shaming her for wearing skimpy clothes? isn't that wrong for people to do? See the problem I have with twitter is that if the core audience enjoys it then it's a problem and something has to be wrong with it.

Samus is a great example to. She wears a powersuit and is a strong woman. no one talks about her at all.
Well, she wasn't really free about her sexuality now though wasn't she? She's a character, so she has no such "freedom". She was created that way to appeal to a male demographic.

The newer versions of Lara Croft are more balanced I think. She's beautiful but mostly normal now in terms of proportions. She's vulnerable, yet strong at the same time.

I think the eventual aim should be to come to a point where whether a video game character is male, female etc should not be a topic at all. Same with movies. The character should just exist as is, and people should like them as is. Not because of any gender, belief or politics.

Not to defend the box office drop, but a lot of it has to do with the movie premiering on Disney+ the same day. Not only will that kill repeat theater viewings, but it will also alarmingly add to the piracy of the film.

Not to defend the box office drop, but a lot of it has to do with the movie premiering on Disney+ the same day. Not only will that kill repeat theater viewings, but it will also alarmingly add to the piracy of the film.
Piracy was vicious with this movie it was all over the place in 4K no less lol

For me, I have no interest in seeing the film because Black Widow is dead now and the film was delayed so long. Why this movie didn't come out instead of Captain Marvel I will never get.

Piracy was vicious with this movie it was all over the place in 4K no less lol
Almost everyone I know who watched this movie pirated it. If you release it online, 100% it will get pirated, and no amount of DRM protections or legal threats will remove that. In fact, these measures only make it more difficult for those who want to watch these films legally.

Space Jam was free on hbo max and it’s doing numbers. Do I smell a Disney version of space jam on the horizon.
A golf jam if you will

But that’s just it SJ would’ve done better than it’s 30’s opening had it not been on Max.

SJ is actually going to lose alot of money way worse than BW which at least collected from it’s D+ premier payed access.

But make no mistake about it BW will still lose money and NATO just blamed Disney and said so how does it feel to have your first MCU money loser because of your disrespect to the theater chains ouch lol

I'm skeptical of this shift to direct to streaming rather than theaters. Sure the studios won't have to pay for theater cuts. But the piracy will definitely kill revenue.

There will always be questions about numbers when the streaming platform doesn't have to report anything. You won't see me in theaters till maybe Spiderman NWH. I think I can wait on Dune/Bond.

But that’s just it SJ would’ve done better than it’s 30’s opening had it not been on Max.

SJ is actually going to lose alot of money way worse than BW which at least collected from it’s D+ premier payed access.

But make no mistake about it BW will still lose money and NATO just blamed Disney and said so how does it feel to have your first MCU money loser because of your disrespect to the theater chains ouch lol
Lol idk why they are upset at them. It’s not like people were rushing in to see movies that weren’t on stream

For me, I have no interest in seeing the film because Black Widow is dead now and the film was delayed so long. Why this movie didn't come out instead of Captain Marvel I will never get.

I feel the exact same way. I've also lost interest in the MCU since Endgame. I still haven't watched Falcon & Winter Soldier or Loki.

Back