Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the nice pics are killing me, this thing is awesome! I had to call in to have my final flex-pay processed early - the Orc will be here tomorrow. Just in time for Thansgiving :yess:

Got a spot in the LOTR Besta all primed and ready for him, no way this guy is going to sit in his box. :lol

Mine arrived today.

Sad to say not without some damage though. :(

SS_BlackOrc_Head_RHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Head_LHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Arm_Right.jpg

All due to the lack of a little bit of padding. :cuckoo:

What a bummer. :gah:

:duff
Bill

Wow. Sorry to hear that.

It seems like the damaged ones reported here are for international customers.

bill, that sucks.

this is a great looking statue. i'm trying to stick to the maquette line though. going to have to stop reading this thread. too many awesome pics.

Great pics so far, without major production issues.:clap Can't wait to see this slimy stinker in person, or some of Barbarian's pics while I wait.

Whatever happened to Barbarian anyway? No posts or pics? The joint ain't the same without him.

Got mine today, and love it! Opened it up at work, and everyone was all "oooohh aaahhhhh cooooool!".

Mine is not without issues though, the hammer has a decent sized chip - so it's an email to SSC CS tomorrow.

For those who may be interested, I put in a waiting list reservation for the Exclusive at the end of last week and it converted the next day much to my surprise. :yess: Now I just have fit in with all the rest of my Christmas bills! :slap

Mine arrived today.

SS_BlackOrc_Head_RHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Head_LHS.jpg

Bill

Damn Bill it looks like mine! :thud: Was your head rolling around in the box as well? The Styrofoam wasn't completely together on mine, it had like an inch gap between them. :gah:

orded the exclusive last night when it popped back up. looking foward to this piece which, hopefully, arrives undamaged.

^ You will not be disappointed with this one. It has to be one of the best PF I have seen in person. :hi5:

Damn Bill it looks like mine! :thud: Was your head rolling around in the box as well? The Styrofoam wasn't completely together on mine, it had like an inch gap between them. :gah:

Yeah, even though the styrofoam for mine was completely together, the head had plenty of room in its compartment to move around...some additional padding, I'm sure, would have prevented any damage. If all the packaging is the same, I'm surprised there have not been more reports of damaged pieces.

I sure hope the replacement (that is, if I get one) arrives safe and sound, as it is a very nice piece and I do want it for my collection.

Bill

Mine arrived today.

Bill

Sorry man, I´m another victim of the killing box. I hope sideshow will replace my statue as fast as they can, they mail me back today after seven days and I have to wait another 4 business days to see if they have a replacement

The braided "tail" that attaches to his arm was loose in my box, fortunately in my case nothing was damaged.

Sorry man, I´m another victim of the killing box. I hope sideshow will replace my statue as fast as they can, they mail me back today after seven days and I have to wait another 4 business days to see if they have a replacement

Best of luck for a replacment, Elfstone :wave

I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us. :1-1:

Bill

Mine arrived today.

SS_BlackOrc_Head_RHS.jpg

SS_BlackOrc_Head_LHS.jpg

Bill

Sorry to hear that Bill :( That`s exactly what happened to mine all because of bad packing.
Here`s whats left of mine after the hammer :thud:
IMG_2001.jpg

Mine came perfectly. He doesn't even have googly eyes, which I wouldn't have cared if he did.

Sorry to hear that Bill :( That`s exactly what happened to mine all because of bad packing.
Here`s whats left of mine after the hammer :thud:
IMG_2001.jpg

Doesn't that just break your heart Bosco :wave...but needs must and if it means getting a replacement, then it's a must-do. :monkey2

I have my fingers crossed for you in the hopes the replacement is in good shape when it arrives. :hi5:

Best of luck!:hi5:

Bill

Back