Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, not THEE best? PFFFF! Totally kidding! :lol
:family Thanks, my brother! Honestly, it's all Photoshop magic. My original pics ain't really all that great. :)

I'm horrible with Photoshop just can’t get the hang of it. :computer

Anyways back on topic... I think I will pick up the reg until I find an EX for a decent price. Where can I find the best deal guys?

I do have a bunch coming in over the next couple of months so I'm definitely going to take your advice Barb. I can wait a little longer.

black orc of mordor

hi could some one please tell me what the going price is for a side show black orc .. holding the swords i am looking for one . thanks

Last edited:
ok thanks i have seen one in box and there asking around $240 usa .with out post its the one with the swords

Last edited:
663/750
IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg
IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

And a few modded picture:
IMG_2265_1.jpg

IMG_2251_1.jpg

IMG_2250_1.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I REALLY love this PF, as well as all the PFs in the LOTR line. Head sculpt and paint apps are phenomenal on both the regular and EX heads.

Really bummed that I sold my entire PF line, but I needed new furniture and carpet for my new home. :monkey2

Stood, those are great pics! Thanks for posting & enjoy this fantastic statue.:clap:clap:clap

Hi anybody know how to get around the poorly fitting figure to base got replacement statue back all ok except food peg not even half way in

This is probably my favorite LOTR PF so far. It came out great. I have the EX but either version is awesome.

BUMP.

I've been offered the regular version is store here in Australia for $300 AUS. (About $310 US).

Do you guys think I should pick it up? I've been looking for the Morgul Lord for quite a while but can't track him down. This piece is also nice though.

Is it worth the $300?

TW

Back