Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw pics of this (presumed from SDCC) with JSC.

Looks.....awesome.

Can't find the pics now. Anyone else confirm what I saw or am I making it up?? :lol

XGAMER said:
MO7XJei.jpg
pic from XGAMER, from the other board.

I actually like this JSC line, so ordering this was a must!

Part me hopes this is not the last one in this line, tho.

Yea, the other part of me thinks so too. Most likely it stops here, but one can only hope ...

No worries, they'll fix her face to get Mr. Green's money too.

Yeah, Yankee pointed out the thread to me. That's crazy the riot in there. I think the piece looks great as is. Love the hair and face sculpt. I think the waving hand makes some unnecessary shadowing on the face, but that's really my only 'concern.' And that's nitpicking, IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last statue in the line. I spent some time with Artgerm at the SS party at SDCC and he said they're looking into releasing a similar line (likely the same scale as Campbell's) based on his art. Unless SS suddenly decides to do a Spider-Gwen, my guess is that they'll devote their resources to Artgerm.

His Spider-Gwen is awesome. :lecture

Would love to see SOME line just flourish and get as many releases at AH! did.

I have the comic with that cover, but 607 has always been my favorite. It's the art I wish were used for the statue. One of my favorite sig comics in my collection by JSC

Back