BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much does the price increase on LSB's after they're sold out at retail? I really want this but atm I have so much on my plate that it will probably be awhile before I can get this.

Got this awhile back.
Gorgeous face.

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

How much does the price increase on LSB's after they're sold out at retail? I really want this but atm I have so much on my plate that it will probably be awhile before I can get this.

even after it's sold out at ssc you'll most likely have sometime to get this at close to retail, very few lsb's ever increase greatly over time.

I love this bust. But, I have had some issues with the paint application on 2 of them. The first one had paint smudge marks on the chest and shoulders so I returned it. The second one I just ordered from sideshow directly (to get a "good one") and when I received it, it had a couple of smudge marks on one shoulder and some scratches on the base and shoulder! Is it me? I'm wondering if I should return it again and give up (get a refund), or get another replacement.

^^^

I'd replace it. I personally haven't read anyone making similar complaints yet about this piece. Probably just some bad luck.

Mine isn't perfect either.

As you can see on the pic below, there's a small smudge on the mask near the nose, but I didn't want to go through the PITA that is returning these pieces and just learned to live with it.

(Still I'd like to know if that could be easily fixed.)

Mine isn't perfect either.

As you can see on the pic below, there's a small smudge on the mask near the nose, but I didn't want to go through the PITA that is returning these pieces and just learned to live with it.

(Still I'd like to know if that could be easily fixed.)

I think it still looks find.

Back