Bjork talks about her TV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful Rory. You don't wanna get on her bad side though. :horror

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HsyTyTiOMlo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HsyTyTiOMlo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol Funny how you guys thought the video I posted of her was meant to be a negative comment on my part. Very interesting indeed....

In any event, she does seem a little crazy. you all have to admit that. :lol

She's afreakin genius in my book, I think I have pretty much everything she's done since going solo, and yes I'm bessoted with her as well!
I saw her shopping at Camden Market about 6 or 7 years ago and she was so cute in the flesh.

I do have a question though, it appears to me that English is not her primary or first language- why does she choose to sing in it all the time?

I have watched several of her videos now and her vocals always seem broken, meaning not fluid, because it seems she still has difficulty with the language. Is this true?

This video is from when she was still with the Sugar Cubes...long ass time ago. I love her.

I do have a question though, it appears to me that English is not her primary or first language- why does she choose to sing in it all the time?

I have watched several of her videos now and her vocals always seem broken, meaning not fluid, because it seems she still has difficulty with the language. Is this true?

she sings in English and Icelandic and mixes it up. She did a jazz album years ago that only had 2 songs in english. It was called Gling Glo

Her first album when she was a kid is all in Icelandic. She sings Beatle songs. Its adorable. :lol

Its really really rare. It came out in 1977. I am not sure if its even available anymore. Some of the songs are on her anthology CDs.

499800267_e573f2a14d.jpg

Its really really rare. It came out in 1977. I am not sure if its even available anymore. Some of the songs are on her anthology CDs.

499800267_e573f2a14d.jpg

You can still but it. Well in California at least, i found it at Aomeba. The early Sugarcubes stuff went back and forth with Icelandic. Their first cd will have an english version of the song and the Iclandic version.

Part of what makes her singing so unique though is that she uses english in an unusual way. She can turn a simple phrase into an exciting new interperetation.

Back