Bioshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked it up! I got the collectors at EB. The box is huge. Now I just have to wait to get out of the office. :chew

I have the regular on order I am going to see if I can't get the CE. If I dont I can live with it but there is no way I could pass on the Halo 3 Legendary editon.

Got my email from Game - the CE is on it's way!!! :chew:chew:chew

Only been looking forward to this game for a little over a year... a few more days won't hurt... :)

NO SPOILERS PLEASE, THANKS!!!!

I wanted to wait to get this game cheaper, but if I run by CC and they have it for $50, I'll be picking it up tonight.

I bet you're feeling a cold coming on, a bit sick. You might just have to go home early :D

Yeah I am! LOL! Haaaachew! Wow I wonder if I am coming down with a case of the needtogohomes. I hate it when that happens. I am about to throw the soundtrack in my CD player. It looks like its only 3 songs but it will have to do for now.

Well the soundtrack is not my cup of tea. LOL! But here is me dancing to it all the same. :chew

Friggin thing is sold out everywhere, I was too lazy to put in a pre-order :monkey4 Even blogged about it last week.

Neither! LOL! It is very um.... I don't mean to offend anyone by this but.....gay.

It period music (and before you reply BadMoon, I mean music from the period of time the city was originally built ... the 1950's ... shame on you Moon for even thinking such things :D) and I think it's pretty cool. Don't have the collector's edition but managed to find the soundtrack "online". If you hate it ...well, it's going to be a long trek through Rapture.

I was going to pick up the CE despite the 40 dollar certificate I had at BB, but the only copy left had a broken drill as well, and I do not trust companies who say, "oh, we'll fix it later". So, if anyone has a non-broken figure, I will gladly trade you a brand new copy of 300 on Blu-Ray. Come on, a 30 dollar movie for your little figure ... do it! :monkey3

It period music (and before you reply BadMoon, I mean music from the period of time the city was originally built ... the 1950's ... shame on you Moon for even thinking such things :D) and I think it's pretty cool. Don't have the collector's edition but managed to find the soundtrack "online". If you hate it ...well, it's going to be a long trek through Rapture.

Listen if you would have picked up the collectors then you would understand that you are a complete moron. Thank you drive through! It is not from the game sountrack at all. It is fricking Moby and it sounds like I just walked into a gay bar by accident. Simmer down there chief. I would suggest next time not making comments until you know what the heck you are talking about. :D

FYI Moby is a techno artist and I hate techno!

P.S. I happen to think the SOUNDTRACK of the game circa 1950's is quite cool.

Did any stores other than EB/Gamestop get the Collectors box with the Big Daddy figure? I should have pre-ordered, but they stopped 'em late last week, and I have a few Best Buy bucks lying around...

The demo was great, with a creepy vibe. The hacking puzzles were kinda interesting, but not too tough, just an interesting touch. I can't wait to play more of the game and get to meet Atlas and his family, because he comes off way too nice.

Did any stores other than EB/Gamestop get the Collectors box with the Big Daddy figure? I should have pre-ordered, but they stopped 'em late last week, and I have a few Best Buy bucks lying around...

The demo was great, with a creepy vibe. The hacking puzzles were kinda interesting, but not too tough, just an interesting touch. I can't wait to play more of the game and get to meet Atlas and his family, because he comes off way too nice.

Nope Eb and Gamestop Exclusive.

Listen if you would have picked up the collectors then you would understand that you are a complete moron. Thank you drive through! It is not from the game sountrack at all. It is fricking Moby and it sounds like I just walked into a gay bar by accident. Simmer down there chief. I would suggest next time not making comments until you know what the heck you are talking about. :D

FYI Moby is a techno artist and I hate techno!

P.S. I happen to think the SOUNDTRACK of the game circa 1950's is quite cool.

Not sure where the anger came from. Well, if the soundtrack I downloaded off bittorrent is the game soundtrack, and you got Moby ... hmm ... who exactly got screwed in that deal? :D

Sorry, the torrent was labeled BioShock soundtrack, so I assumed it was the one that came with the CE.

Not sure where the anger came from. Well, if the soundtrack I downloaded off bittorrent is the game soundtrack, and you got Moby ... hmm ... who exactly got screwed in that deal? :D

Sorry, the torrent was labeled BioShock soundtrack, so I assumed it was the one that came with the CE.

No worries. Not too mad. Just don't like it when someone comes in my thread and trys to tell me whats what. Back to the issue at hand though I myself was really disappointed with the soundtrack. I thought I was going to get some cool renditions of 1950's music. Instead I am treated to techno slash trance dance music. Again, not my cup of tea. All is well. :D

Back