Bioshock: Infinite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/bioshock-infinite-george-washington-patriot-figure/109140

I got him off gamestop's website. Whats ROM? The articulation is pretty decent. I didn't really move his legs around too much but you can get him to stand on his own. Elizabeth on the other hand is a pain to get to stand. I need to find her a decent stand. I like the alternate head as an accessory for Elizabeth told hold instead of actually placing it on the patriot. The Washington head has a pretty good amount of articulation.

ROM is range of motion, sorry i should have been more clear.

like, can he get into a sitting position, a high kick? I doubt he can do any of that but it's nice to know where he stands.

Oh well he can't really move his leg at the hip. They have like a little bit of movement but its barely noticeable. He can bend at his knees but they're stiff almost like a ratchet. So no sitting position or high kicks, or any kicks actually since it doesn't really move. I think the upper parts of the pants are a softer plastic like the ones you find on some mattel capes. Some of the clothing like on the right elbow and right knee is with this soft plastic to allow for bending.

I was about to ask if George was available in stores, but just noticed the "Online Only" on the site.

I have to go into Gamestop to renew my club thing, solely because I want to renew Game Informer. I despise going in there and dealing with the employees. At least if I was buying this guy, this might have shut their sales pitch up faster.

Nice pics of the Motorized Patriot, it looks good.

I finally got a chance to finish up the final blue ribbons in Clash in the Clouds last night and I'm caught up to 100% on all achievements. :yess: Bring on part 2 of Burial at Sea. :impatient: :rock

Alright I took some shots in some sunlight.

eTb1Ohdh.jpg

BnJe2vch.jpg

You can tilt his head down and side to side:

ZUXgX5dh.jpg

That's the highest his arms can move up:

rtTBs2fh.jpg

The legs can't move forward but can spread out this wide:

YHmqb7Lh.jpg

I tried to get the lower legs in as awkward position as possible:

2XpS1Jrh.jpg

You can rotate the legs also:

E6vN3uIh.jpg

His left elbow articulation:

Xh70nsqh.jpg

v7ZMuATh.jpg

Right elbow articulation:

Fsq4YPOh.jpg

s4zXEJhh.jpg

K81fvcvh.jpg

Undertow Vigor Bottle Prop is up on the official 2k store.

Same price as the Devil's Kiss at $350 and $600 for a signed one.

The bottle looks nice though, it's translucent this time.

Love the Patriot figure! I bought one from Neca's ebay store, should be arriving next week. I hope they hurry up and put out the damn Booker figure. That one is long over do.

Undertow Vigor Bottle Prop is up on the official 2k store.

Same price as the Devil's Kiss at $350 and $600 for a signed one.

The bottle looks nice though, it's translucent this time.

Undertow looks great. Those vigor bottle kill me. ugh I love and so wish I could afford them lol

Oh my god it's finally out! been dying for this one since those teaser pics were released back when. Thank you so much for the pics!

I'm getting 3 :yess:

You might want to wait on getting 3. I heard they're releasing a Jefferson/Franklin version later since they user similar parts. I'm probably going to pass on those since I don't remember either of them being in the game. I'll probably pick up a Lincoln one. I definitely want Booker, a fireman, Handyman and a Comstock. Oh and I forgot I want an Elizabeth from the Rapture DLC but I doubt they'll make her.

You might want to wait on getting 3. I heard they're releasing a Jefferson/Franklin version later since they user similar parts. I'm probably going to pass on those since I don't remember either of them being in the game. I'll probably pick up a Lincoln one. I definitely want Booker, a fireman, Handyman and a Comstock. Oh and I forgot I want an Elizabeth from the Rapture DLC but I doubt they'll make her.

Nice, I hope they do that variant, I'll get 3 of those too. This is one of the only series I still buy two each to keep one sealed (Freddy is the other), but I would get the third on this to have an extra at the office, or even to display with the different head at home if it changes the look enough.

Booker, Handyman, and Songbird are absolute musts!! I would take Fireman, Comstock and any others NECA release too though. And yeah, I doubt we'll see another Elizabeth, but if we do I hope they make her so she can stand. That damn figure falls even when pegged into a stand lol

This was originally a pass for me after seeing the colours but it looks like my own little sister had other ideas. Its bigger than the songbird statue that came with the game and the Fink tag is a nice touch. Pretty awesome gift :)

829596155.jpg

Back