Big new license - in the tradition of Pumpkinhead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
TREMORS?
What next...Rawhead Rex? Critters?

I prefer Ghoulies...maybe from the second movie:

Regular Version
gho1.jpg

Exclusive Version
g235.jpg

Very cool. I love this.
I'd like to see a Burt (Michael Gross) figure or statue as well. With lots of guns! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tremors? .... I sure hope not.
Killer Clowns would be killer! and SS can probably have the license as long as its a diferent scale/format than what SOTA is doing.
but if its in the tradition of Pumpkinhead it must be a one-off character and not really a whole line. Which in turn would rule out Hellraiser :confused:
..... hmmm how bout a Carpenter's the THING?

EDIT: OK. I just actually READ the newsletter and saw that it IS Tremors. Im an idiot. .... and let down. oh well, guess I'll keep that change

Last edited:
How come we're getting stuff like Pumpkinhead and Graboid and not a 1/4 Anna Valerious? Or a 1/4 Selene for that matter. :cool: :wacky

Fritz said:
How come we're getting stuff like Pumpkinhead and Graboid and not a 1/4 Anna Valerious? Or a 1/4 Selene for that matter. :cool: :wacky

One and done...I'd prefer the Selene over Valerious myself. :banana

Albina, I wish they made a figure of her.
Plus I would love to have picked up
Forbidden Zone Taylor, he is a great figure.

It was a joke - a one off creature from a B-grade horror movie that has a small cult following...:rolleyes:

Darklord Dave said:
It was a joke - a one off creature from a B-grade horror movie that has a small cult following...:rolleyes:

Really? It's not happening? Friday the 13th isn't April Fool's day though. Hmmm.....

I'm going to cry now...

*weeps*

*cancels Toxie, Underworld, Arachniphobia, and Captain Ron deals*

no,no,no,no,no - MY statement was a joke - about it being a "big" new license. The product is real.

Jeez:rolleyes:

jdonoho said:
Take Underworld out of that list and u are ok. ;)

Nope. It stays. That's what you get for your blasphemies against Tremors!!!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

;)

Okay, I'm not up with movies and that, but is Tremours just Dune by another name? Or is it a clone of some sort?

May the farce be with you.

How can anyone not know Tremors?!? It's a classic.

Good, fun movie from 1990.

Kevin Bacon stars:

Natives of a small isolated town, defend themselves against strange underground creatures which are killing them one by one.

I think Creech was giving us the old Nudge Nudge Wink Wink.

He did say may the farce be with you.

creecher said:
Okay, I'm not up with movies and that, but is Tremours just Dune by another name? Or is it a clone of some sort?

May the farce be with you.

That's just too funny creech. ;)

Back