Big Legacy Effect IM Mk VI and WM statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yatyau

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprisingly saw these while watching disc 2 of IM2 blue ray and immediately captured it with cell phone. Despite some rough statue at the time as it looks, I'm looking forward if it will be developed into a product and to get one of each then. Any input about these? Probably the maquettes for half scale line.

28092010453.jpg

28092010457.jpg

28092010455.jpg

28092010456.jpg

28092010449.jpg

the IM looks too similar to the Mark III already out, so i dont think it would sell very well, but WM looks pretty bad ass. I thought for sure we would have gotten a 1:1 bust and 1:2 Maquette from this movie by now :horror

the IM looks too similar to the Mark III already out, so i dont think it would sell very well, but WM looks pretty bad ass. I thought for sure we would have gotten a 1:1 bust and 1:2 Maquette from this movie by now :horror

Me too. Really was hoping for a 1:1 Warmachine bust and a 1:2 Mark V. Sideshow had mentioned that something big was coming after someone asked if there would be more IM 2 maquettes.

The Maquette was also shown in issue 122 of cinefex-magazine. If Sideshow would do this, it could be epic!

I'd take them. Watching the extras on the blu ray and these things would look amazing. Problem is they would be way out of my price range.

It looks like there are (2) 1:2 War Machines images in this thread. One from the DVD and one from the magazine. The 1:4 Maquette looks almost exact to the 1:2 War Machine from the DVD...

It looks like there are (2) 1:2 War Machines images in this thread. One from the DVD and one from the magazine. The 1:4 Maquette looks almost exact to the 1:2 War Machine from the DVD...

I think the one from blueray is the one from magazine (both have similar pair little white marks near the arc reactor). Regardless, to me, both 1/4 and this big piece are highly anticipated because both come from Legacy Effect.

Wasn't there a video a while ago; that was posted, that showed a 1/2 scale Mark V Maquette by Legacy Effects?

The War Machine and Mark VI look pretty cool. I will have to take a look at the special features of the Blu-ray when I get home from work.

Wasn't there a video a while ago; that was posted, that showed a 1/2 scale Mark V Maquette by Legacy Effects?

The War Machine and Mark VI look pretty cool. I will have to take a look at the special features of the Blu-ray when I get home from work.

You're right. It looked awesome.

Back