Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what episode you were all watching, but clearly Sherlock survived because of the magical healing power of his genetically engineered, yet unable to be replicated (even in the future!), super-soldier blood, that's forever coursing through his veins... :p

Or maybe he was saved by the power of love (with or without Huey Lewis)...

I thought Huey Lewis was excellent, I hope we see more of him in the next two episodes.

I don't know what episode you were all watching, but clearly Sherlock survived because of the magical healing power of his genetically engineered, yet unable to be replicated (even in the future!), super-soldier blood, that's forever coursing through his veins... :p

Or maybe he was saved by the power of love (with or without Huey Lewis)...

LALALALALa I'M NOT LISTENING....!!!:monkey4 Don't we have a thread about the show itself in Movies/TV?

But ON topic - I want a Natalie Dormer as Moriarty figure!

It's really, really tempting this set from BC. The new episode which was killer has made that temptation for me that much more excruciating. Gotta stay away. Of course a year from now when this set is selling for over a grand, I'll be crying.

But ON topic - I want a Natalie Dormer as Moriarty figure!

The irony of saying you want Elementary's Moriarty in the BBC Sherlock thread. :lol

I might have to get on the wait list for both Sherlock and Watson SE versions, when are they supposed to hit?

I paid the downpayment for Sherlock. When will BCS email with the first installment?

I forfeited my deposit for the 4th Doctor, I don't want to lose money again because they can't get their act together.

I paid the downpayment for Sherlock. When will BCS email with the first installment?

I forfeited my deposit for the 4th Doctor, I don't want to lose money again because they can't get their act together.

Why did you forfeit it and how was it their fault? Don't keep it to yourself, let us know more, perhaps the forum can make some helpful suggestions.

That... was... brilliant. I want BC to make a Best Man Sherlock with an extra head depicting Sherlock in deerstalker.

But first, I WANT AN ARRIVAL DATE FOR MY FIGURE WHICH I WANT SO BADLY IT'S MAKING ME SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That... was... brilliant. I want BC to make a Best Man Sherlock with an extra head depicting Sherlock in deerstalker.

But first, I WANT AN ARRIVAL DATE FOR MY FIGURE WHICH I WANT SO BADLY IT'S MAKING ME SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^This!!!! OMFG this episode was epic!!!

Nice the site is back up for people to order after they get excited by seeing the latest episodes!

Why did you forfeit it and how was it their fault? Don't keep it to yourself, let us know more, perhaps the forum can make some helpful suggestions.

Well, I was waiting for emails on installments when it didn't come while others (according to FB) have already began paying. So I asked for refund on the downpayment which they answered they can't give but I can start on installment. When I tried the website I cannot log in, I tried to register again it says my email was already used . And there you have it.

I have to create another email to pre order Sherlock. Now I'm waiting again.

Well, I was waiting for emails on installments when it didn't come while others (according to FB) have already began paying. So I asked for refund on the downpayment which they answered they can't give but I can start on installment. When I tried the website I cannot log in, I tried to register again it says my email was already used . And there you have it.

I have to create another email to pre order Sherlock. Now I'm waiting again.

I think it's fair enough that they can't give a deposit back, but you haven't lost that money if they answered you can pay the installments. I'm afraid sometimes it is quite hard to make BC take your money but I'm sure it will work out in the end.

I think it's fair enough that they can't give a deposit back, but you haven't lost that money if they answered you can pay the installments. I'm afraid sometimes it is quite hard to make BC take your money but I'm sure it will work out in the end.

The problem is I tried to make installment payments and could not..:slap Anyway I lost interest in the 4th Doc after that. But I need to have Sherlock so I wait until they fix the email/site problem again.

They promised to send mailes for paymant around each 25 data of month.I didn't got any.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I don't understand why it says TBC for the arrival date, unless they've very honourably decided to hold off until they have a firm shipping date. But some kind of update would be great, especially at this time when people are looking to buy while enjoying the new series.

I'm guessing, based on the past, they'll wait until they are actually on the water before saying anything. Probably for the best.

I am a bit confused about their payment process, is a deposit required at the time the PO is placed and they request balance of payment when the figure is almost ready, or some other method?

Back