Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aggggh! Oh man that face sculpt is superb!
And Watson TOMORROW?

I'm so giddy with anticipation. Thanks for making these guys.

Ah, so Trev sculpted and Greggo painted? What more can we ask for?

Thanks, BCS guys, for coming by! Can't wait to see Watson tomorrow!

Trevor Grove as usual nails what he did... man I couldnt wait to see this revealed officially having seen this long back on Trevor's table!

Well, just had a quick FB conversation with Greggo on FB, and he prefers me not to post the early proto photos, he was not happy with the paint applications and he said that they were no where near complete, so out of respect for his talent...I shall not do so.

But I still thought that they were brilliant, even if early protos.

With a core team of The Andrews Brothers and Trevor at the heart of BCS, I am confident that we shall continue to see even greater things from this group, as they navigate through the learning curve they are on.

I'm fine with waiting for official pics. Better that than people picking apart things that don't even reflect the final vision.

Hi Darren,
Would you mind holding off sharing the proto images that you took at the show please? Gregg is not happy with the decos (he’s being a difficult artist!), plus the costumes were mere kit bashes as you know. The last thing we want is anyone critiquing these figures based on what were very, very early working protos for presence only.
Cheers
Mark

Already addressed, I asked Greggo and completely understood his reasoning on this Mark...so, will do (or rather...will not do...oh you know what I mean!). No problem there.

Thanks for taking the time to answer personally though, and keep up the Stirling work. Doctor #10 is *****ing!!!! :hi5:

Fantastic likeness, and great to know that Watson follows apace. Perhaps a 2 pack would make sense?

I can't imagine anyone that's buying Sherlock not wanting Watson.

Stellar, and what you guys have learnt from the Doctor's coat should serve you well for this. Can't wait. The swimmig pool where they filmed the climax of season 1/ opening of season 2 is just down the road from me in Bristol, when this comes out I'll go and take some photos of the figure in there for you!

How about using my idea for accessories of perspex blocks with words inside like the words on the screen when Sherlock makes deductions?:wink1:

149300_10152141200381002_856944855_n.jpg

That looks like Trevor Grove's work. Fantastic likeness.

Back