Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd never heard of the guy before Sherlock , except in a reference to guest stars for Who. In the article he was mentioned as saying that the only way he'd consider doing Who was in the main role. I just figured he was an arrogant unknown dude, and continued with the article.

I'd never heard of the guy before Sherlock , except in a reference to guest stars for Who. In the article he was mentioned as saying that the only way he'd consider doing Who was in the main role. I just figured he was an arrogant unknown dude, and continued with the article.

Actually, I've never heard a bad word about him, he always comes across as a humble, grounded man.

There was a great interview in The Times with him (Caitlin Moran, of course) where she went round to his parents house for Sunday lunch and then interviewed him in his bedroom - funny stuff, but the bit that really stuck in my mind was when he said 'my parents loved the ****ing life out of me' and that was what made him the successful, secure person he is. He said that he was bullied at school and he was so bewildered that someone could actually want him to be unhappy that he stood up to the bully pretty effectively. Great lessons there for those of us who are parents.

I wonder how sales of this are going? You can still buy pretty much everything except the signature edition numbered pairs.

I'm shocked that the signature Sherlock is still available. I thought that would sell out faster than the #'d pairs did.

I'm shocked that the signature Sherlock is still available. I thought that would sell out faster than the #'d pairs did.

Yeah!! Me too!!! I think The discount and the gift that came with The pairs did they job.

Hi, guys!I today have payed 15 pounds deposit for 4 times split payment, but still nothing from BC.What i need to do next?There should not be some instructions from them?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi, guys!I today have payed 15 pounds deposit for 4 times split payment, but still nothing from BC.What i need to do next?There should not be some instructions from them?

That's all you'll get from BCS for this at the moment, from the ordering part of their site...

Once your payment has been received and it has cleared via the PayPal system, you will receive a payment receipt notification from PayPal informing you that the transaction has been successful. This will form your order confirmation. Please note you WILL NOT receive any further confirmation emails from BIG Chief as the payments are not being processed via our current website sales system. This is an interim sales method that we are utilising until construction of the new website is completed.

After this, I am not too sure on, as I am new to this 4 payment plan thing too...can anyone else expand further?

Last edited:
I'd also like some indication of when this is planned to arrive. I think we know we won't even have it in a year, but it would still be nice to have a rough indication.

So-but where, when and how i need to pay splited price monay?And do you really thing it will be even year for making figures?

More luck than by any actual judgement, they must be really having a fun time with switching over to their new web site, I have just managed to log into my account and it shows that I did indeed order the "Signature Edition Numbered Pair"

I know in my mind that it was the only thing you could order at the time, so that was that...but I was plagued by a sliver of doubt becasue it did not say so on the PAYPAL receipt.

So to all that ordered the aforementioned signed numbered pair but had a PAYPAL receipt that did not show this....my accounts page does show it, so that is very reassuring for me - an habitual worrier!

Sorry-where i can see that my accaunt?They didn't ask from me any password creating or something.I just payed 15 with paypal and have paypal recieve about.

My Sherlock Eschenbach magnifier arrived today :hi5:

C8945D8D-DBBC-4CFE-B0AB-4513E66942DC-469-0000002D8A8658F1_zps436282ce.jpg

And do you really thing it will be even year for making figures?

That's just a guess based on how long 11 took and the possible arrival time of 10 - the only reliable source is Big Chief themselves.

Ok.But anyway-how i can know where and when i need to pay after deposit?

Ok.But anyway-how i can know where and when i need to pay after deposit?

No idea - are you really that desperate to pay? I suggest you email them if you really want to give them money now with the words PLEASE, I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY NOW in the subject line.

Hmm.I bought it just because it was like 37 pounds ×4 or something like.I have a lot of other paymants...

The unsigned #'d pairs have now sold out.

Very cool news. Interesting that pairs have sold out before, eg, signature editions of Sherlock alone.

Sales should get a boost once the transmission dates for Series 3 are announced... and again during and immediately after its shown.

BC should have sent a prototype to the Graham Norton show - CO always used to do this with Doctor Who figures, sending figures of 9 and 10 to Jonathan Ross when those actors were on. If Freeman or Cumberbatch appear on any chat shows to promote the Hobbit they should definitely contact them. It would mean a load of free publicity and action figures are always good for a laugh on shows like that.

Back