Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally caught up with Season 8 & 9. Am I the only one who really wants a Missy?

Just got my figure yesterday.

Love it, Big Chief has come a long way since their original Smith figure. The cardigan under the coat makes the figure look a bit bulky though.

I'm probably going to swap out the sweater for a black vest eventually, but 1/6 vests are surprisingly hard to find.

Yeah the only black 1/6 vest I've been able to find is from the HT Alfred. I was finally able to get one off ebay, but it hasn't arrived yet so don't know if it'll work.

Switched to the black Alfred vest that I received today, and personally I think it's a much sharper look for him (the vest was a bit too big at first, but all I had to do was cinch it in the back a little). And it doesn't hurt that it's the version of the outfit he actually wore in most of the season. :)

IMG_1745 (611x900).jpg

IMG_1736 (644x900).jpg

IMG_1741 (637x900).jpg

One thing I definitely need to do though, since I prefer to keep the coat open, is to move that upper button to the other side. Because it's really starting to bug me where it is now. Lol

Back