Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HOPE they do an AvP:R Alien.

I prefer its design to the A:R or AvP designs.

Agreed - even though though the movie is a bit of FAIL, the design work on the Alien, Wolf and Predalien is killer. Love the detail on the back of the Alien's head and the ribbing along the top. Actually, the AVP:R Dio featuring Wolf is a pretty decent statue of the Aliens.

Agreed - even though though the movie is a bit of FAIL, the design work on the Alien, Wolf and Predalien is killer. Love the detail on the back of the Alien's head and the ribbing along the top. Actually, the AVP:R Dio featuring Wolf is a pretty decent statue of the Aliens.

Agreed...one of my favorite statues.

It was the Requiem Warrior..

And have you seen what they're doing with the Predators in (or close to) this scale? They're doing several different ones.

Based on that, and the sketch of the Requiem Warrior.. I'll be extremely surprised if we don't see him.

I wouldn't buy him, though. Only Xeno design I just can't stand.

Yep, I re-watched it, and you are correct. That is definitely a sketch of the AvP: R Alien Warrior with a closed egg next to it.
You can tell by a few things; the flared spines near the tip of the tail, the shape of the back spikes, and the lack of the extended elbow piece.
Hmmm, I was only planning on getting the three, but I may have to get that just for the exclusive :lol Damn completionism!

should i or should i? :dunno: and I am a huge alien collector, i ordered the others but this one I really don't like the pose esp the front hand stretching out to grab what my i ask? Just looks weird.

One could rationalise that it's an attempt to recreate the scene where Brett is killed. The outtakes of that scene have the alien gingerly reaching out for Brett's head, so...

I think the size of the maquette will be impressive in the flesh (even if the pose is something of a head-scratcher), but this statue, for the price, is a solid cheaper alternative (even if it does evoke the Warrior).

can anyone tell me if this is the same scale as the new classic predator polystone statue ie 1:5? any photoshopped side by side pic like with the apple for comparison will be much appreciated

can anyone tell me if this is the same scale as the new classic predator polystone statue ie 1:5? any photoshopped side by side pic like with the apple for comparison will be much appreciated

It is not.

It is in scale with the ALIEN: RESURRECTION Alien statue that was released earlier this year...as are the upcoming ALIENS and ALIEN3 statues.

They're a much smaller scale than this new line of Predator statues.

Preordered the exclusive a couple hours ago. I've been planning to get into this statue line for a few months and tonight was the perfect kick in the pants to do it; quantity on this guy running low.

Can't wait for him (and hopefully the other three) to show up at my doorstep!

Thanks for the photoshopped side-by-side pic. I too was hoping they would be close in scale, but the "Big Chap" does seem a little small in comparison.

yeah what a shame. sideshow really needs to get their acts together and stop just looking directly in front of their feet and see the forest.

It's bad enough they decided to create all those new scales that's not compatible with 1:4 or 1:6, but at least make them the SAME 1:5 then!!

So now you have all those "marq/polystone" statues all over the place in different scales and heights. Great way to kill your own sales guys.

Pass...

Last edited:
Back