Statue Big Chap Alien Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
alienpreview.jpg

That would have been wonderful.. I want a 1/4 Big Chap, but the pose on SS's is just unbearable..

That would have been wonderful.. I want a 1/4 Big Chap, but the pose on SS's is just unbearable..

Yep, Agreed. Still, I don't think we'll be getting another sideshow 1/4 ALIEN statue soon. So I'll opt to get this statue instead.

Yep, pose reminds of the warrior statue but I like how it's about to grab its victim with its right hand. Also liking how slick it looks, and the base design too. Looks like a sure order for me.

As a reminder, Sideshow video previously showed the Ex seems to be the Chestburster :

AlienEx.jpg

it is the same pose as the 1/4 Warrior though
No, it isn't. It's close, but it's not exactly the same.

And I'd rather have two nice looking, similar posed statues, than one nice looking one..and a ____ty Nosferatu Ballet dancer one..

Pose is totally atypical for the character, which always appeared pensive and non-threatening before lashing out. Still, the sculpt looks decent and I like the scale of their previois pieces in this line.

Pose is totally atypical for the character, which always appeared pensive and non-threatening before lashing out.

I agree ... i will get this to complete the all the movies but I don't think i like this pose much esp the hands. They should of done a pose from the movie. Where does he crouch on a pedestal in the movie ... :cuckoo:

Anyone knows if this will be in the same scale as the dioramas …or bigger?

The dioramas are smaller to my knowledge :)

Pose is totally atypical for the character, which always appeared pensive and non-threatening before lashing out. Still, the sculpt looks decent and I like the scale of their previois pieces in this line.

I agree 200% here. The Alien is not a "action" monster, it moves slowly and gracefully, it hides and the strikes, more like a ninja than a superhero. And when confronted it moves slowly towards you, hypnotic, just like FEAR itself.

The Premium format got this better represented, but copied Nosferatu's pose and is not ultra accurate. This one looks to be more accurate and again copies other pose, the Alien Warrior.

IMO the best Alien to date has to be the Warrior Premium. It has the accuracy and the pose!

Was wondering why the old thread was not bumped when I saw this in the newsletter yesterday, since I usually only read threads I have been subscribed to out of the User CP area. But now I see a new thread was created.

I think I'll have to get this guy, since the original Alien is by far my favorite movie creature ever, and the focus of my humble collection. Although, unlike others, I actually do like the 1/4 maquette. This looks very nice to me and while interpretive, I think SS did a great job with the piece, having seen it at SDCC. Exclusive is mine...

Back