Betomatali's BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Beto does top notch work. Headplay doesnt half the time thier heads are deformed and look nothing like the actor. No comparision. Back on topic great deals Beto wish I had some cash I'd love a Darkman.

Last edited:
headplay is nowhere near as detailed as beto's head so you keep paying $31.00 for those heads and let beto do his thing. these heads are well worth what he's asking.

I like the heads but I can get a Headplay head shipped to me from Hong Kong for $31. Give me a deal!

YES!! me too!! sometimes 20 usd whit shipping!! and some of this heads are trully amazing whit excellent level of details and good painting!! but there is others who really dont looks very well....

The fact here is: this Headplay heads are a cheap massive production from a China factory, whit hundreds of employees who are extremely cheap manpower (like all manpower in China) this why China rules the Toy industry in the world!!

I'm not trying to compete with headplay because we make a very different kind of products, I cant make hundred or thousands of heads and sadly I dont have a factory!! (I whish have one!!)

regards!!

YES!! me too!! sometimes 20 usd whit shipping!! and some of this heads are trully amazing whit excellent level of details and good painting!! but there is others who really dont looks very well....

The fact here is: this Headplay heads are a cheap massive production from a China factory, whit hundreds of employees who are extremely cheap manpower (like all manpower in China) this why China rules the Toy industry in the world!!

I'm not trying to compete with headplay because we make a very different kind of products, I cant make hundred or thousands of heads and sadly I dont have a factory!! (I whish have one!!)

regards!!

:goodpost::goodpost::clap:clap:goodpost::goodpost:

I like the heads but I can get a Headplay head shipped to me from Hong Kong for $31. Give me a deal!

edward_norton_computer.gif

Hi Beto, I have sent off the payment to you a few days ago. Please confirm. Thanks

regards!!

I meant no disrespect, Beto. Although the rest of the Motley Crew that frequents this site have to go for the throat every time someone posts their opinion or concern on this forum. I guess this economy has been good to them.

Good luck with your sales.

Back