Betomatali's Alternate Jason Voorhees pt3 1/6 set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Betomatali's Alternate Jason Voorhees pt3 1/6 set Interest

I'd be in for just a head and shirt if possible

I'd be in for just a head and shirt if possible

sculpt I think it's not a problem, but I need to see with Beto about the shirt and if there is any available for you.

Looking awesome but like you stated, shirt shoulder be longer and sleeve a bit also!
I can't wait...

Deposit sent for head sculpt. Not going to order any clothes. Found something that will work fine. Could you update me on the first page? Thanks.

Deposit sent for head sculpt. Not going to order any clothes. Found something that will work fine. Could you update me on the first page? Thanks.

First page updated, and PM sent your way

Ok, I will be updating the first page with new pics of the head painted. Casting of these heads are being completed and Beto is asking at this time to send in the balance on the orders so he can start prepping to ship. Hope everyone enjoys the new color pics, I know I do!!!

Pics added on first page, I will be sending out a PM about final payments. If you have sent final payments before receiving a PM from me, go ahead and let me know either here or via PM. Thanks!!

I won't be able to take both shirts and pants.
I will take only one shirt and one pants, money is a little tight.
So there is a slot open for a clothing set.

I will send the rest of the money this week.

I won't be able to take both shirts and pants.
I will take only one shirt and one pants, money is a little tight.
So there is a slot open for a clothing set.

I will send the rest of the money this week.

No problem, I'll just might pick up the extra set myself:) I'll update the first page.

Finish Sculpt, ready to be casted!!!!

**UPDATED PICS** Here is the updated pics from Beto with the Green Shirt and pants. To get the overall hunch look, he added padding to the back of the figure which is in the pictures below. Please note, the white undershirt and padding is not included with the Green Shirt and Pants. If you are interested in those, that will be an additional $17.

jason3beto.jpg

jason3beto2.jpg

jason3beto3.jpg

Updated Painted Sculpt pics...
betojason3painted.jpg

1. PapitoMX- 2 Sculpts(painted), 3(4) Shirts, 3(4) Pants Deposit sent!!
2. Elvis1976- 1 Sculpt(unpainted), 1 Pants, 1 Shirt.Deposit sent!!
3. Elm Street Freak- 1 sculpt unpainted, 1 shirt, 1 pants.. Deposit will be sent!!
4. Marcfer1- one head sculpt
5. SilvioRivera - 1 unpainted head
6. Q- 1 set of all-Unpainted- Deposit sent!!
7. Charles Hughey- 1 Unpainted Sculpt. Deposit sent!
8. "open Spot"
9. "open Spot

Damn!! Beto rocked that sculpt!!! Superb work!!!:clap

No surprise, but the final product looks awesome! Beto does damn fine work :rock :rock

Indeed he does. As well, Beto is an awesome dude overall to deal and to chat with. Love talking horror stuff with him. Now back to my Jason 3 mood and time to watch part 3 once again. Gotta love that intro theme (wonder what drugs Manfredini was on when making it)

...bum--bumbum-------bum-bum-bum-bumbum--bum--bumbum.......

Another update from Beto. Casting is completed and the unpainted sculpts can go out this weekend for those who requested it and if paid for in full by then. The clothing set is still being worked on and should be finished very shortly.

Since Elvis dropped out on 1 set of clothing (shirt and pants), those are available. Sculpt there is 2 spots left. Pricing is on the first page as well as shipping. Beto mention that casting is done and will be ready to ship this weekend so you can send full payment to Beto's paypal address (on first page) with detail description on what you are ordering. LMK here or PM when payment is sent so I can update the list. Thanks

I only see shipping costs. I think I only want the head, the shirt is expensive.

EDIT: I see the cost now, I need to think about it.

Back