Betomatali's Alternate Jason Voorhees pt3 1/6 set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Betomatali's Alternate Jason Voorhees pt3 1/6 set Interest

dammit I missed it...i would take one of those heads for sure.

Just keep in touch here, just in case someone decides to change their minds and drop off the list.

Final update on payments and shipping within the hour. Thanks

PM sent to all on the list for deposits. Again, Betomatali is only asking for 50% deposit of your order and the remainder balance when it's ready to ship. First page updated with all info with where to send payment, and shipping cost for domestic and international.

If anyone needs qoutes on their order, feel free to PM me.

hmm ..
$87 ..outta my comfort range for an unpainted head shipped , please swap my spot with the next person in line :)

hmm ..
$87 ..outta my comfort range for an unpainted head shipped , please swap my spot with the next person in line :)

Understood. I will remove your name and go to the next person.

sign me up for a head painted if still available

Deposit sent for unpainted head, pants and shirt.
I had to drop on the weapon set.

Still have 1 open spot for the head.

Scratch my weapon set.

Still in for the painted head, shirt, and pants.

Thanks.

Ok guys, I know it's been a few days and some have question if this was actually going to happen. Well I just received an update from Betomatali today and will send a W.I.P pics very soon. So yes this IS happening. Once I posts the pics, I will once again send PMs who names are on the list to see if, 1. Still interested and 2. If yes, ask for the deposit of your order.

PM me if you need to change anything in your order or for the deposit quote of your order. Thanks for your patience and look forward myself to see some pics!!!

Me too!!! I'm been on a Jason binge last couple of months with no signs of stopping!!!!

Ok Guys, first early W.I.P pic on first page right above the name list. PM has been sent again asking for deposits, or changes in your orders. Please respond as soon as you can via PM so that I can make sure and have a final list that I can send Betomatali so he knows how much he's making, and and what to paint and not to paint.

Thanks everyone!!!

Guys, please check out first page!!!!!! Sculpt is 100% done and ready for casting!!!!. I will send out final notices to all who has not replied back in regards to deposit payments.

Back